worried - have an infection.

KateQPR

Reaction score
Went to the doctor yesterday as i was stil getting weird aches on one side (and typical me, was convinced it was the beginnings of an ectopic pregnancy!). The doc checked my urine and said it had protein in it, and gave me a course of antibiotics. I've taken a few but they've made me feel so sick i'm going back to see the doc again this morning. Also the pain is just getting worse, and i keep worrying it's the beginning of the m/c pains i had before. Had no bleeding no.

Has anyone else had this protein problem? She said it's probably either a kidney or urinary infeciton. It just worries me as she didn't even give me a check up, which i assumed a good doc would? Hmmmm, bloody doctors surgery...The pain is like a dull muscle ache on my abdomen and round the side of my waist. Ring any bells with anyone?

Kate x

Sorry I can't offer any advice hun but I just wanted to say I hope you are feeling better soon :hug:

Get yourself bac round to the docs.

Take care :hug:

yep, i had exactly the same. turned out to be a water infection. had same probs with antibiotics too so went back and he gave me weaker ones. worked a treat.

thanks suzy, that makes me feel so much better. Off to docs now, so wish me luck.

I swear i'm becoming a total hypochondriac with this pregnancy! Never realised i could worry so much about everything!

Unfortunalty there is much they can check for a uti, they are usually right though, i had a uti and they just put me on tablets and worked wonders, dont worry hun xx

hello i have just started my own thread as have a "stitch" like pain in my side under my ribcage,i have had cystitis this week though and wonder if tht is the cause?
i have been drinking cranberry juice like its going out of fashion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back