Getting there

Lulu90

Reaction score
I have finally settled on Henry Blair if this little one turns out to be a boy.

Henry, after my grandad who I love dearly. He had a really unfortunate accident which has left him paralysed from the neck down, I thought it would be nice to honour him, he'll probably cry. Blair, my brothers name.

Girls names are a bit trickier. My list is;

Delilah
Aria
India
Fiadh (fee-a)

Middle name would either be Grace/Maeve.

I feel like I should put my nana's name in there too. Her names Margaret (nowhere as nice as Henry). Do you think it'd be too much?

Let me know which of the girls names you prefer, if none that's ok haha. Surname is Dray xx

Aria is a gorgeous name!! Would be my top pick from your list. I really like the pronounciation of Fiadh, but even though I know how it's pronounced my first read is always Fee-ad :/

I thought you loved Briar Rose , gorgous !!

JJ not one single person I've mentioned it to, as in, family and friends, likes it. That REALLY put me off. It is such a beautiful name though :( To be honest the whole family still hates my brothers name 'Blair', and it never affected him in a negative way xx

I actually quite like Margaret! She could be baby Maggie :lol:

Not that keen on Celtic names as I am crap at pronouncing them (OH is Irish and I struggle with a lot of his cousins names)

Not keen on India although I went through a phase of liking Indiana when I was pregnant [for a girl !!!]

Aria is OK but I know a boy with this name but Delilah is my fave!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back