Getting reallly pissed offff!

charlene09

Reaction score
I'm gonna sound so bad now saying this but it is making me really really angry :(

Baby wont stop moving, He's kicking me in my hips, headbutting my bladder it's so uncomfy! feel like crying i do :wall2:

Aw hon, it can get really uncomfy at times....hope bubs settles for u soon. Not long to go now x x x

you know what.. you are more then welcome to have a moan about the kicks they can be really annoying.. but thank good we get them :cloud9:

Im gonna scream! I want my waters to go now it's doing my head in I keep going to the toilet every 2 minutes :| Why's he so hyperrrr ? :(

I know wht you mean amd 5 weeks still seems a long way off i aways get hoofed in the ribs when i start to eat

U poor thing! Really hope he calms down soon hun :hugs: x x

Totally understand it can be really sore - especially when sitting upright and you get a kick in the ribs just at the wire bit of your bra - now that is uncomfy! Not long to go and every little kick/movement is a blessing xx

Yeah and that's why I feel bad saying I'm so pissed off cos I should be happy with every movement but when he has a lazy day he has a lazy day then when he has a active one it's over active! :) I just used the doppler before to listen to he's heartbeat after him settling and now he is wide awake again :eek:

Yeah and that's why I feel bad saying I'm so pissed off cos I should be happy with every movement but when he has a lazy day he has a lazy day then when he has a active one it's over active! :) I just used the doppler before to listen to he's heartbeat after him settling and now he is wide awake again :eek:

You have a little handful that is full of beans!!!lol:dance: My little lady somedays is quiet and other days it is mad I always find if I drink coffee or eat ice cream this sends her mad kicking everywhere and moving about! Although it can be so sore. Also in the bath I find lots of moving about as well - must be a water baby!!

Ahh perhaps he heard himself on the doppler too, try and see if you do it at a different tme of day , if he reacts in the same way after , and then avoid your relax time, lovely to be reassured bvy the movement tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back