hmmmm I want to get some sleep

reallyoldmum

Reaction score
Managed to drop off at 1.00 am for about 30 minutes and have been up since. Feel so uncomfortable, just cant lie right :( Baby is moving so much he's making me feel sick....... My back aches, my hips hurt and I just feel yukkkkkkk

Sorry to whinge but I'm having a pity party all on my own.... :(

Jane x

:lol: thanks honey - it feels so much better not being the only one who is up at this stupid time :D

Jane x

Same here!...It's now 5:22am.
LO has been awake kicking and wriggling about for the last hour and my hips are killing me. Think i might light some candles in the bathroom and have a nice warm bath and see if that helps.

Yep, why is it that baby thinks it's fun to use the bed for football practice :roll: Doesn't matter which side I lay on I end up waking up through the night cos my side is being pummelled and then through the day I just feel bruised!

You can add me to the list of 3rd Tri insomniacs, no matter how tired I am, it always takes me a good hour or 2 to actually drift off to sleep....so everynight Im always still awake gone 1pm.

Once I manage to fall asleep I wake up after about 30 mins needing to pee again, and what with constant hip pain which is getting worse by the day, and having to pee at least 4-5 times a night now - it all gets a little tiring! I generally sleep in now and dont get up until 9.30/10am.

I guess we wont be getting much sleep now for the next few years....... :D

aww hun hope you managed to get to sleep in the end :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks Emmie - did manage to drop off at about 5.00 am!! Bloody MIL rang at 9.00!! to see if I had slept any better last night!! :D

Jane x

I can sympathise with the lack of sleep thing. With all the hip, pelvic, back pain I find it hard to get to sleep. I also have to get up a couple of times through the night to pee. At least I haven't had a leg cramp for a few weeks though!

I find I get my best sleep during the day.

I hope you managed to get some rest soon before the baby arrives. :sleep:

:hug:
I hope you manage to get some rest and sleep better tonight :sleep:

maybe with all this pain, you should take some paracetemol and use some extra pillows to get more comfortable! you need the rest...

not to rub it in or anything... but i still sleep perfectly! :rotfl:
still getting a good 12 hours a night, if i want it. at least you ladies are getting some practice for when your LO's are here :wink:

know the feeling hun, i hardly ever sleep nowadays :hug:

It was my turn today, finally got to sleep at 1am (ish).....woke up 5 times for a pee in just 3 hrs :( , and then finally woke properly at 4am, hips killing me and feeling very sick, and am sure bubs was trying to turn, either that or he was doing an early morning work-out, it was agony!! Lay in bed desperately trying to get back to sleep but it wasnt going to happen,so finally got up at 4.45am!!!!!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: Ellie - this is the worst part of pregnancy to me..... I am beginning to dread getting into bed at night as it just turns into a constant battle with my body......!! Having said that I did actually manage to sleep from midnight to 5.30 am today which is a miracle for me.

Hope you are able to get your head down later on today - a nap in the afternoon always works wonders for me....

Jane x

I agree, Im always so tired in an evening, but know I wont sleep for hours.....and the little sleep I do have will be so disturbed! I usually have a bath in the afternoon and then a nap afterwards :D

Funny how this Tri is so active in the early hours of the morning though, and non of the other threads have had many posts since last night :D

My mum is convinced its your bodies way of getting you used to broken nights sleep :D At least we have this place otherwise I would be bored out of my mind :D

Jane x

Yep, I wanna join the group of 3rd tri insomniacs too - hip pain, heartburn, active baby, DH snoring, baby on my bladder, mind racing - the list goes on!

I have got into a routine now of watching 'Nightwatch' in bed and then ususally end up watching the repeat of 'loose women' and 'Jeremy Kyle' at 2am! End up nodding off with the exhaustion only to wake every hour for another sip of Gaviscon and then DH's alarm clock at 6.30am!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back