Feeling crap...!

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
Sorry for the moany thread and I'm not looking for everyone to feel sorry but I fill so up and down today!! I keep biting laceys head off and she's really annoying me but she's not doing anything wrong!! Just drove up my mums to feed their cats cos their away and felt really angry thinking I shouldn't be doing this heavily pregnant, then some idiot had put a sign across a road so I couldn't drive past so I started crying!! Finally got home went to see Tim who's still in bed and it's like he's biting my head off for no reason so felt like crying again!! I didn't get alot of sleep last night cos it hurt to roll over, hurt to lie on each side, hurt to lie on my back thanks to my hips!! They've hardly played up during this pregnancy until last night and even today their killing me! Oh and my Rib pains getting worse and worse!!
Oh I hope I cheer up soon cos otherwise it's gonna be a longggg day :(

how about leave tim to look after lacey today and go and treat yourself?
Or.. give tim the option to treat you and lacey?

its horrible to have really bad days cuz everything seems to go wrong :hugs:

We're meant to be going to the fair and carnival later but I'm not in the mood now!! I need to finish sorting the bedrooms out too! Tim did say last night that he was gonna put the cot up today..! Hope he does cos that'll cheer me up!

Cheer up chicky!! however I do understand this can be hard!! About an hour ago I was about to murder anything that came within speaking distance of me (have been having quite a few hours/days like that) I was trying to clean the house as we are having visitors tommorrow and everyroom I finished my husband and little boy just wrecked again!! I get very up and down as well sometimes so excited others worried and nervous, think its just part of the course! Hopefully you will have a good day tommorrow and get a good nights sleep xx

PS - Im in agony with my hips as well must be the day for it lol....

Aw big hugs x that's exactly what I was like yesterday (hence me having a slight breakdown and locking myself in the bathroom for an hour) but I'm much better today x really hope you feel better soon honey x

I'm feeling alot better now except the painful hips!! Tim put the cot up earlier and I've sorted all his clothes out and packed hospital bag!! Feel ready for him now!!

Yay!!!! I left my bags til what felt like the last minute! It wasn't though and they're now sat happily in the hall! How's the cot look?! Piccies!

Glad your feeling a bit better hun. If only men knew how to make us happy all the time lol

I get days where I just want to be on my own and never go out. And yes the kids get the grumpiness from me too. Normally a good sleep sorts me out xx

5acfcd1f-3163-70ba.jpg

Her's the cot :)

lovely cot pic hun im being silly and dont want put up till im in hosp x

We won't even be using it to start with! Lol! Just thought we'd get it ready anyway and Lacey can get used to having it in her room!

Bloody hell, you done well!

My little mans mose basket is all set up for him..bedding all washed and tucked in for him..it's so cute seeing it all together isn't it.

Our Moses basket isn't even at our house yet, we've got no room for it!! Gonna ask for it soon though so I can get that sorted!!

Awwh your cot looks gorgeous! Lucky you I have a whole room to strip and redecorate before I can get my cot xx

Aw lovely! Our cots up but won't be using it straight away either x Moses basket has been up and in our room since we moved in, in July! Lol x

We haven't got any nursery furniture yet. My youngest is moving into the little room for now as the baby won't need it for a few months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back