Baby's movements are really hurting me today.. boohoo

sunshine_gal

Reaction score
Ouch... he's really digging me in my left side and all across my front and something keeps kicking me really low down.. Its really got me down today, surely he shouldn't be moving this much now, should he?? Keep getting a big lump in my left side followed by loads of moving at the front but it hurts so much today...

Ah bless you honey you still got 3-4 weeks to go LO is just making themselves more comfortable! At least you getting movements mine is lazy not had much movement for past few days was kicking for england last week but this week very quiet tried the usual warm baths,sugary drinks and food think he's ok. Hopefully yours will settle down soon in the right position so they can get ready to come out. My sister says if they move a lot towards the end before you're due they will come out on time if not before sounds like baby wants to come out! have a bath to relax you xxx

well i might start the hot curry's and long walks this week as im soooo uncomfy and so fed up with this pregnancy lark now.. boohoo... :(

I bet you are getting a wee bit fed up by now,guess you not sleeping to great either huh? It's normal to not feel the baby move for a couple days at 27 weeks isn't it or do you think i should contact my MW?

Hmmm im not sure hun, i think if it was me i'd probably be on the phone to the midwife as they say to do so if there is any decrease in baby's movements..Just to make sure, its probably nothing to worry about hun.x.

Mine is the same hun I have movements which make me go Owwwwwww and have my DD giving me cuddles and telling off her baby brother for hurting mummy :rotfl: Not long now though and we will both have our babies :cheer:

Dustydog please ring your mw you should feel bubs every day hun I am sure he is fine and has probably turned and is kicking inwards but best to get it checked :hug: :hug: :hug:

Wee man is head down at the min and loves to kick my right hand side. If hes not kicking my side hes got his feet under my ribs and seems to be pushing himself against them if that makes sense?? it bloody hurts tho :(

The last week my baby has had me wincing too- don't remember Elliott doing that but I think it's because this one is kind of sideways on so is kicking me all down my right side- ouch.

Sympathetic :hug:
+++

I had a big fat roast dinner today and that seemed to set him off nicely you right though think he's moved around coz all i was getting this afternoon was a big lump sticking out of my left side which felt like his bum really freaky, but glad he is fine and dandy in there xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back