Getting ready for childbirth...

Oh i realise i am going to poo in labour, but i dont want to deal with a ring-burning-runny-poo whilst giving birth!

Call me mad, but i am certainly not squeamish or unable to call upon my tribal aspects in order to give birth, i just know how my body reacts to curries!

Oh yeah, I can imagine having the 'post-curry squits' is just NOT what you need when you're in labour!!!

i am certainly NOT having any curry before going into labour, you often poo when in labour and a runny curry poo is not something i want to have to deal with frankly... (or make anyone else deal with)

haha thats what i was worried about. im hopefully having a water birth so curry is well off the cards. just incase :p

yeah i am having a waterbirth too, so though i dont mind doing a poo i would prefer it were a hard one :D

I am am imagining my bowels will open during the first stages anyway, they seem to go like that when i have a period so i imagine it will be much the same :)

ive been told by almost everyone i know to go to the toilet as much as i can when in labour so u've 'emptied'

dont know if it'll make a difference but im definately going to try ha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back