Getting out of the Bath...and other things that are proving rather difficult...

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
1. Getting out of the bath - all I can say is thank God for the two handles we have in the bath as I practically have to pull myself out by them - they will no doubt come off in my hands by the time baby is here. Sitting up in the bath, then lying back down is also a mission!

2. Standing (for longer than 10 mins)

3. Sitting - in any sort of comfortable position (for longer than 10 mins)

4. Turning over in bed - this requires a crane...

5. Getting out of bed - this also requires a crane...!

I'm sure more will come to me but please feel free to share so I don't feel so fat and alone... :holly:

Putting on my underwear and putting on any shoes that aren't flip flops or slippers!

Getting out of a car!!! My 70 year old gran dose it faster

Getting up from the floor with out legs buckling,

Forgetting ur preggers n picking summat up of floor but u can't reach haha funny for on lookers

Wippin ur moon - my arms arnt long enough any more to get past my belly haha I obv get the job done but take extra time

Putting socks n shoes on or tying em

Painting toe nails, I've attempted mine today but looks like my sons attack me with his pink crayons

Shaving muff, well I've not seen it for 4 month let alone shave it, but I also give that ago today n it looks like a middle aged man balding head! But better then what it was

Banging in to doors, always doing it, I famming mr blobby bouncing about of things etc

These are all things I can't do no more including the above u wrote

It's a gorgeous affair being tubbed ha x

yep pretty much the same as listed.

i had a bath last night and had to call oh to pass me the jug cos it hurt too much to lay down. xxx

Getting out of a car!!! My 70 year old gran dose it faster

Getting up from the floor with out legs buckling,

Forgetting ur preggers n picking summat up of floor but u can't reach haha funny for on lookers

Wippin ur moon - my arms arnt long enough any more to get past my belly haha I obv get the job done but take extra time

Putting socks n shoes on or tying em

Painting toe nails, I've attempted mine today but looks like my sons attack me with his pink crayons

Shaving muff, well I've not seen it for 4 month let alone shave it, but I also give that ago today n it looks like a middle aged man balding head! But better then what it was

Banging in to doors, always doing it, I famming mr blobby bouncing about of things etc

These are all things I can't do no more including the above u wrote

It's a gorgeous affair being tubbed ha x

Deffo these ones! Esp the toe nails, what a chore!

Standing at the sink and cuddling OH front-on is becoming difficult for me! But I'm absolutely huge, I think I look 9 months pregnant.

All of the rest I'm definitely feeling - especially getting out of the bath and car!

Sitting up/laying down in the bath - Have to kinda wriggle on my side making myself look like a beached whale! Ha ha
Getting out the bath - Have taken to calling OH to help me
Sitting up - End up in loadsa pain :/
Shaving legs/vag - Cut my thigh last night :( wussed out of vag after that!
Getting in and out of mates car - Tis a coupe so very low to the floor and I usually end up in the back... And it's only a 3 door! Torture ha ha
Walking to the bus stop - Makes me feel like I've run a marathon!
Carrying shopping - Same as above but worse!

The joys of pregnancy! Ha ha :D xx

Getting up off the sofa without having to let out a huge groan as I do it...

Ho n I hate it when I'm in bed n my pj legs get tangled up like twisted, takes me 30 mins to sort it out, legs going 10 to dozen like bits of spagetti

Hmm to be honest I'm not having that much trouble with anything lol
I think the only thing that's starting to be a pain is getting out the car, I can't seem to find an easy way to do it......but I can cope with that if its the only problem lol

Hmm to be honest I'm not having that much trouble with anything lol
I think the only thing that's starting to be a pain is getting out the car, I can't seem to find an easy way to do it......but I can cope with that if its the only problem lol

Your so lucky lol. xxx

:) This has so made me smile glad I'm not the only one it's happening to!!

When I open cupboard doors etc I forget my belly is there! Lol

Getting out of the car is a mission

I'm sure il think of more lol

Just thought... Trying to reach the top shelves in the cupboards! And bending down to feed the kitty cats! x

I forget i've got a bump too lol! I often bang it on things lol. xxx

The car one is a pain for me iv got really short legs n the car is quite high so i have to shuffle right to edge to get my feet on the floor lol also coz im short I have to sit quite far forward to reach the clutch and its getting where I have about 2cm left n my bump will be touching steering wheel...not good!

Turning over in bed too is getting to me I feel like a whale and if I need a wee during the night I need a bit off a push off the bed to get up haha!

All making me laugh..... Sooooo true all of em! Oh what about hubby trying to have sex on top....missionary....in like erm, Dont you know there is a bump in between us? Lol

All making me laugh..... Sooooo true all of em! Oh what about hubby trying to have sex on top....missionary....in like erm, Dont you know there is a bump in between us? Lol

I know i have to say "ermmm watch the belly" lmao. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back