Getting out of the Bath...and other things that are proving rather difficult...

Ho n I hate it when I'm in bed n my pj legs get tangled up like twisted, takes me 30 mins to sort it out, legs going 10 to dozen like bits of spagetti

Haha I just did this like 10mins ago. I hateee twisted pj bottoms! X

This made me chuckle. There are certainly some things about being pregnant I don't miss (most of them!)

I'm glad someone mentioned the 'difficulty wiping'. I told someone that I found that hard when heavily pregnant and they looked at me as if I was a weirdo with freakishly short arms. I never mentioned it to anyone ever again as i thought I must be the only one. So happy I was not.

Don't worry ladies, soon you will be able to do everything again. I am forever going to my OH 'oh look, I can kiss my knees' or ' wow, I can lie on my stomach'. Every day I am rediscovering new movements I can do again that I had forgotten about. Sounds sad I know but it really does please me.

x

The car one is a pain for me iv got really short legs n the car is quite high so i have to shuffle right to edge to get my feet on the floor lol also coz im short I have to sit quite far forward to reach the clutch and its getting where I have about 2cm left n my bump will be touching steering wheel...not good!

My bump is actually touching the steering wheel now coz im so short, i dunno if i should b stopping driving now, it cant b very safe!

Also chasing my son up the steet when he decides to run away from me is not an easy task, the 2year olds got some speed! must b funny for ppl watching me trying 2 run after him! x

Ha ha, all of these are just brilliant and sooooo true! I think I've experienced all of them so far - the funniest one is actually being aware of just how big your bump is.....

So, last week we went to Jamie Olivers restaurant and the waiter showed us to our table which involved a smallish gap between a big pillar and a lady in a wheelchair......so I tried to follow him, turned sideways and ended up bumping the poor lady in the handles of her wheelchair and pushing her forward into her dinner - well done me....apologised profusely, blushed loads and went the long way round.....
Then at work we have a big multi storey car park and I was walking between the cars, mis calculated and bumped someone's wing mirror! Hope I put it back into the right position!

I expect I will miss my bump in some ways, but not many!

So, last week we went to Jamie Olivers restaurant and the waiter showed us to our table which involved a smallish gap between a big pillar and a lady in a wheelchair......so I tried to follow him, turned sideways and ended up bumping the poor lady in the handles of her wheelchair and pushing her forward into her dinner - well done me....apologised profusely, blushed loads and went the long way round.....
Then at work we have a big multi storey car park and I was walking between the cars, mis calculated and bumped someone's wing mirror! Hope I put it back into the right position!

:rotfl: this made me laugh!!

All making me laugh..... Sooooo true all of em! Oh what about hubby trying to have sex on top....missionary....in like erm, Dont you know there is a bump in between us? Lol

I can safely say we haven't attempted this in a loooong time! :blush:

All making me laugh..... Sooooo true all of em! Oh what about hubby trying to have sex on top....missionary....in like erm, Dont you know there is a bump in between us? Lol

I can safely say we haven't attempted this in a loooong time! :blush:

Lol it seems whatever we try bump is in the way!! Lol! I've promised him he will be a happy mAn once baby us here cause it's too awkward at the moment lol!!

Ho n I hate it when I'm in bed n my pj legs get tangled up like twisted, takes me 30 mins to sort it out, legs going 10 to dozen like bits of spagetti

Haha I just did this like 10mins ago. I hateee twisted pj bottoms! X

I've sussed how to prevent, I pull my pant legs up to my thigh hahaha

Just read this post; is very true all of it. I managed to shave my Vag, but it is sore.. so I think I did a bad job. The groaning when getting in and out bath, bed.. on and of couch.. is awful. Bending over even I want to laugh at myself, it takes forever... it is tough living normally with a beach ball sitting on your hips and taking up the ability to see what one is walking on... x

Lol u did well to shave I tried and was so wonky and can guarantee with these Preg hormones anything I shave will grow back within a day!! So booked in for my leg and bikini wax next fri :) but shaving does my head in seing as my hair grows so bloody fast! Oh and got my steaks put in to Hide my roots and thy grew out within like a week !! Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back