I am knackered!!

sueh

Reaction score
Does anyone else feel like this - its doing my nut in now :wall: i go to bed at a reasonable time, i wake up for a wee at 1.30is then again at about 4am then thats it, i'm wide awake - i am soooooooo desperate i need my zzzzzz's, i have a four year old that won't let me sleep in afternoon :evil: , i just keep bursting into tears and taking it out on everyone around me, i won't mind waking when i have a baby to feed but its not fair, just let me sleep now :pray: , i think i am convincing myself now that i can't sleep and i am paranoid i am going to be too knackered to push the baby out - oh and also my hips back and everything else hurts i feel like i need a big ar*e crane to get out of bed or one of those pullys that you get in hospital beds that you can pull yourself up on. Sorry for the rant just needed to get it out of my system i think my hubby is getting fed up with all the moaning and waterworks, please baby come early :pray: :pray: :pray:

Sue

I feel exactly the same i cant even rest in bed on my sides as all my hips and legs hurt.I am 40 weeks and 2 days and feel i really cant take much more.God knows what im going to be like in labour :(

I totally sympathise with you sueh :hug: sometimes im in bed at 9 knavkered, then im up every 2 hours either for a wee or cos laying on my side gives me chronic hip pain. if i lay on my back i feel like im gonna pass out :cry: sometimes its just as easy to try and sleep sitting up but then i get arse cramp, i cant win, maybe its natures way for preparing us for our babies getting us up in the night :hug: :hug: xxx

Totally know where your all comimg from!!
:(
Sleeping is not going so well here either! Sore hips if lying on my side, so constantly turning onto the other side which is such an effort, especially when you gotta move the pillow thats between your legs and supporting the bump too!! I've found that if I shove the pillow under my hips and back a bit while i'm on my side and the duvet under my bump I can sleep semi inclined so not totally on my side or back, which helps. Also going to the loo at least 6 times at night and the flipping toilet is down thre stairs :evil: :evil:
So, shattered most of the time, there doesn't seem to be an ideal time to actually go into labour thats convenient to me getting any flippin sleep, how on earth is baby gonna get out of me if I can't even get out of bed???

Hopefully when labour starts the hormones will take over and give us extra strength to deliver, and hopefully family and friends will give us the room we need to fully recover and finally sleep.
Sounds awful but I don't want people calling at home without phoning first, we need to get to know baby and rest, also if breast feeding I don't wanna feel like anyone could arrive at any minute and I'd have to go upstairs.
Wow, what a rant!!

Bev x x

You rant all you want Sue!!

We all know how your feeling, the sleeping part of pregnancy is truly miserable. :hug:

I used to be out like a light and slept like a baby until I was PG. Now a full nights sleep is a distant memory. The pains in my hips are my biggest complaint as well, I just keep flipping over like a pancake all the time and take it out on my pillows (either that or my OH)...oh the joys!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back