Another night in the life of me

BabyBrain

Reaction score
I really don't think this little boy knows what he's let himself in for lol. Am sitting here with a sore nose and pulled muscle in my bump :( and here's why......

In my quest for sexy time I ran myself a nice warm bath hoping to attack my OH looking less like a werewolf and more like Marilyn Monroe (pfft yeah right lol). Ran the water, and I always measure it in our bath by putting my hand in straight down and if it comes to my wrist it's deep enough. However I forgot about the extra nearly 3 stone I've gained , lowered myself in and whoosh, a wall of water went flying over the side of the bath all over the floor :shock:. All I could do was peer over the side of the bath whilst my sponge floated away towards the door and shout out for the OH to come and "help" clean up lol. That done, and feeling a bit sorry for myself I ordered us a chinese takeaway cos by then I was too deflated to cook.

Szechuan beef and Singapore noodles with crab claws and prawn toast duly arrived. Omg it was heaven, slightly spicy but not too bad. Still feeling rubbish about the weight gain I ate loads and loads. Totally satisfied, I sat back and took a sip of juice which promptly shot down my throat and into my left lung! I think I actually exploded! I coughed, burped, farted and sneezed all at the same time and by the time I stopped coughing I looked at my OH who was just aghast.....what? I asked......."erm you have noodles coming out of your nose" he replied. Cue lots of gagging and sneezing to remove said noodles and then I went to bed deeply ashamed of myself and feeling very sore and very unsexy :(

Omg ... I actually think you trumped my shit night!!!! Honestly Bb- your story has really made me feel better about how bad living in this house is!

Bless you! Fingers crossed that today you finally get banged the way you need! Ha ha ha!!! Xxx

You must stop making me laugh. I am in pain today and its not helping!!!!!!! The bath thing I am with you on I have done this a few times!!!!! The noodles however, well you are on your own there!!!! lol. That must have been so attractive. You crack me up. xxxxxxxx

I'm far more devastated about the bath, there are oil tankers in the Atlantic with less water displacement than me at the mo :(. Sit down showers from now on me thinks

Nooo you'll never get up again or end up wearing the doors :) xx

Its the getting wedged in the bath that upsets me not the water displacement. I look like one of those beached whales flapping around trying to find a way of getting up that doesn't hurt. lol

Sorry but PMSL your way with words is fantastic!! Xx

Leanne if I'd thought of it earlier I would have had grab rails put in the bathroom

Ha! Thats great!
I ran myself a nice bath the night before last and was absolutely fine getting in.
When it came to getting out though, beached whale doesnt even come close!
I had to sit in the bath until all of the water had drained away (all wrinkled up and freezing!) then OH had to climb in with me to lift me up and help me out!
Not exactly the elegant sophisticated bath experience I had hoped for!
Am afraid your on your own with the noodles, but OH made me laugh so much last night I was dribbling Mars bar!
What are we like! You don't see it like this in the movies!
X

That sounds hilarious! We haven't dtd for ageeeees!!! I want to, to get things moving but it freaks us both out when she shifts about! X

I've just pmsl - the noodles out the nose made me laugh so much!

Omg I'm so sorry but that's so funny about the choking and noodles!!!!! Lol but in all seriousness please don't worry about your weight little man will be here soon for you to cuddle and kiss and then blame for the said weight gain lol big hugs xx

OMG I can;t stop laughing I am really really sorry I feel for you honey I do but LOL.

My prolem is I keep reading these posts at work :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hi BB, I'm a thrid tri stalker as I'm kinda on the borderline of tri2-3 and tri 3 is far more exciting!! I love reading your messages as they always make me laugh and you have a wonderful way with words.
This comment actually made me laugh out loud hysterically whilst trying to sneak a PF skive in at work. I'm supposed to be doing a shed load of catch-up paperwork today and you've made me blow my cover!!
Hilarious - but sorry for laughing cos I know the aim of your evening wasn't to entertain me!
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back