Getting myself in a tiz - boobs aren't as tender today

MillersMissus

Reaction score
So 1 week after my bfp and I'm getting myself in a tiz. Woke up this morning and my boobs aren't as swollen and tender as they were yesterday. I've not really had another other symptoms other than wanting to eat the world, constant peeing (however that also me going to the loo to check for bleeding too) and hip and back ache, which I still have today. After 3 unsuccessful pregnancies before (2 miscarriages and an ectopic) I officially hate tri 1. Anyone else's symptoms intermittent? I'm actually hoping and praying for the day that I get morning sickness like a weirdo because at least that will mean something is happening!!

Last edited:
Hey hun,

Please dont worry!!!

The only symptom I have is tender boobs but some days they are worse than others and some days they dont really hurt at all.... I have been exactly where you are now and worried myself till I cried.

how far preg are you?

You may just be like me and have no symptoms at all. I didnt have any with my two previous babies either.

x

My boobs feel awfully tender and sore one day and than it goes away next.. also my boobs feel worse in the morning and then it gets better during the day.
Dont worry too much xx
Im also a week after BFP

I'm 5 weeks today is early doors. I've never got past 7 weeks so it's a horrible worrying time. I feel like I've spent half of the last week in the bathroom expecting the worst when it not the loo!!

bless you!

I had some bleeding at 5 weeks but had a scan and all ok.

Have you had any sign of anything bad??

I know it's so hard but try and relax and not stress too much. Stress is not good for you or baby hun.

My boobs were sore as hell early on but the later Ive got theyv calmed right down.

Im mainly just sleepy..

xxxx

No, no signs of anything bad. I'm at the doctors tomorrow anyway and going to get signed off - I have a very stressful job so want to remove as much stress from my life as possible for the first few weeks at least. Ive got a huge cold sore and just found out you can't take anything for them boooo!!! X

I had sore boobs at about 5 weeks but all I've had for ages is warm nipples!!! No other symptoms. Can see why some women don't find out for months!!! Haha xx

It's so bizarre isn't it?!? The last 3, I've realised looking back that I've noticed my boobs not being tender then bleeding starting during the day (usually by the time that I arrive at work!) and so far, touch wood, nothing. I'm using rescue remedy a lot as unfortunately we are going through a stressful time as my boyfriends beloved gran passed away the day before we got the BFP, so with funeral arrangements, my boyfriend being extremely upset obviously and family issues coming to the surface, it's not smooth going!! However I'm ensuring I'm keeping calm and not rising to situations. Work unfortunately is a different matter, hence looking at getting signed off. Feel like a total fraud but I'm looking after me and the bean this time, not my work x

Definitely the right thing to do - noone will thank you for soldiering on at work. And you, the bean and your OH are the most important things right now. Sounds like a stressful time for you. So time off work isn't selfish, it's necessary xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back