The devil is messing with my head!

suzan

Reaction score
After my 2 miscarriages.. one missed miscarriage and the other blighted ovum, now the stupid devil is putting in my head things like ectopic pregnancy.

Why do I do this to myself? I have been searching about this thing a lot!!!!!!!
My hCG level at 14dpo was 136, no way I would have an ectopic pregnancy right? I am scared, I cant stop the fear of being unlucky for the 3rd time

I dont feel pregnant, just very swollen tender boobs and heartburn, no twinges, cramp, stretching sensation, bloating, nothing, good thing is that i havent had spotting, nothing.

HELP! :cry:

I'm sorry about your bad luck, dont let is stress you out.

I'm sure people say stress is a factor in miscarriages so don't freak out, i dont have any symptoms apart from period cramps, just bcoz you dont feel anything, doesnt mean theres a problem. Be happy your not sick and feeling like poo!

:hug: I don't think anything anybody can say will take away your worry. But just because you've had 2 losses, that doesn't make you any more likely to lose another. Please try to relax and take each day at a time, I'm sure your confidence will grow along with your healthy bean :hug:

:hug:

I did post in another thread to you also :) But really it is still very early days to be experiencing many symptoms really, and each pregnancy is different so what you had symptom wise last time may well not happen this time. Sore boobs and heartburn are both symptoms of early pregnancy fwiw :)

I think you have to try to relax a bit otherwise you'll drive yourself crazy with worry.

Chances are in the next few weeks you'll find more symptoms appearing and will feel 'pregnant'.

It might also help if you don't test your hormone levels so much as this might just give you more cause for concern on occasion.

I'm sure you'll go for a reassurance scan around 6-7 weeks so will have an idea then of what is happening in there.

But really, until then as hard as it is, please try to relax a little more about things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back