Symptoms....

Amylize

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

I have been having a rough couple of days, worried about every pain and twinge and knowing google is there to search it's not a very good idea because i scared myself half to death yesturday! Had a sharp pain down my left side similar to a pain i had last saturday night on my right side! i havent really got it today or not yet anyway,

Google ..... Ectopic pregnancy! GRRRR .... But touchwood i have had no other symptoms!

I am suffering from constipation and when i do think i need to go and i do push (TMI) it does hurt BUT i think thats because my stools are so hard! I am debating whether to take Fibergel.....

My symptoms do not seem as bad lately either, My boobs are not as painful other than first thing on a morning, i dont have any cramping like period pains my neausea seems to only come when i am hungry whereas before i was feeling sick all the time.

I am however tired still, i am back to workin after xmas now and by 12 oclock i could sleep!

Is this normal?

x

if the pain is bearable to that of you can stand up and take it then its fine hun. If its crippling breathe taking pain then thats seen as bad. If your worried go to A + E and get scanned x

if the pain is bearable to that of you can stand up and take it then its fine hun. If its crippling breathe taking pain then thats seen as bad. If your worried go to A + E and get scanned x

It isnt unbearable, i can stand and it's not crippling me, i dont have any blood or brown discharge, just a normal whiteish, cream discharge which i get ALL the time.

x

I was exactly the same when I was about 7 weeks, the constipation was the worst i've ever had in my life! Infact that was the only pregnancy symptom I had! I went to the doctors and she gave me lactulose to take when helped and thankfully now all is ok in that department!

I was exactly the same when I was about 7 weeks, the constipation was the worst i've ever had in my life! Infact that was the only pregnancy symptom I had! I went to the doctors and she gave me lactulose to take when helped and thankfully now all is ok in that department!

Yeah i am consipated at the moment! Really annoying because i'm eating fibre to help me go and it isnt, :( Hopefully when i am registered with my new GP they will be booking me in to see the midwife so i can ask all these questions, providing the pain doesnt get worse. I am however when i go down to fill in paperwork tonight ask them if they would recommend i go to the hospital and get checked because i dont fancy going to my current doctor because they werent going to see me for 6 - 8 weeks!

x

It's perfectly normal for symptoms to ease off. My sickness eased around week 8/9 and my boobs were much less sore too. To be honest, from about week 10, apart from feeling more hungry or tired, I have had no physical symptoms and wouldn't think I was even pregnant if I didn't have a bump!

Try not to worry, if you're not bleeding that's a good sign but if the pain gets worse I would get checked out. Usually with an ectopic the pain is awful and you get brown discharge or bleeding do if you get any of that I'd go to a and e as ectopic can be very serious but to be honest, your symptoms don't seem to be anything to worry about :)

It's normal to worry im sure every lady on here has felt the same at some point, but just think, the worrying won't make any difference other than make you feel worse so just try and enjoy it :) x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back