Getting married in 2 days 28/04/12

Mum2betash

Reaction score
Oh my god I'm getting married on Saturday and am panicking like anything- like walking down the isle. I'm unlucky in that I tried my dress a few days ago and couldn't get in it where I've put on weight and a little bump. It's being altered and should get it back today. So worried I still won't fit in it. Also getting worried I'll be sick or get all emotional. Sorry just a general I'm scared!!

Awww all very exciting hun! Don't worry I am sure everything will be fine, hopefully you can try it on and pick it up today and have your mind put to rest.... xx

Aww ull be fine hun! Pre-wedding nerves are totally normal, and the pregnancy will make everything seem even more nerve wracking!

Big congrats and all the best for ur big day, hope the rain stays off for u xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Congratulations, have a fantastic day. I wish I could have my wedding day over again, I loved every second of it! xx

Ah I know exactly how you feel! I'm getting married in June, had an absolute nightmare finding a new dress - boobs are massive & put on a bit of weight. Will be 33 weeks on the big day & reeeeally worried the dress won't fit then. I'm sure I'm going to have to have it altered a bit beforehand. Really hope it fits & you have a lovely day! Congrats!! Xx

Congratulations honey!! Have a wonderful day x

have a fantastic day and remember we like piccies xx

I'm getting married then as well!! I think my nerves will set in by Friday night, I've been very busy, so my mind has been off it so far. I'm sure it'll all go well, have a fab day, and congratulations!! X :D

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Congratulations on ur upcoming wedding! I got married when I was 24 weeks pregnant and it was the best day ever :) I did have to try and hold back the tears walking down the aisle and saying my vows, but I think that is what made it so much more special because it made me realise just how much getting married to my husband meant to me and how much I loved him :) xxx

Congrats and good luck :D

One thing I wish someone had said to me is take your time walking down the aisle. It's really tempting to rush, and before you know if you're there!! Savour the moment and take it slow :)

Congratulations! I got married a few weeks ago when I was 11 weeks and I felt terrified because I was pregnant. Your dress will be fine and you will look absolutely beautiful, you'll have the most amazing day.
Congratulations again, be sure to let us know how it all goes :D
xx

Congrats on getting married!! Wishing you the very best of luck for tomorrow, hope it all goes really well. x

I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow!XX

I hope u have an amazing day. Savour every moment zxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back