Heard the heartbeat! Getting married (not linked) lol

Suzie and Faith

Reaction score
I had a midwife app yesterday and we heard the heartbeat for the first time. I was so excited and relieved. Whilst people reassure you all is well it felt SO good to hear the heartbeat.
I got all emotional and it has made it so real for us.

On the married thing - I am getting married in 10n days! Getting everything ready has been stressful, as has sorting out dress fittings and things like that.

But it's all going well!

On the baby thing again, I never realised I could be so attached to something else. I have this urge to protect my belly all the time and I'm so looking forward to being a mum.

I'm now so certain that (aged 20) giving up uni, and being a mum were the right things to do :) and that's a great feeling :)

:cheer: :cheer: congrats on hearing babys HB it fab!.. i have doppler so every few days i have a listen to check all is well :) I know what you mean about protecting your belly a dog jumped up at me the other day and i couldn't move out the way fast enough.

Good luck for your wedding day hope all goes as planned :hug:

I felt the same the first time i heard my little ones heart beat i cried with happiness and my man James went all red with emotion the sweetie. And yes i keep holding my tummy feel overwhelmed with joy and pure love for my baby and id protect this baby like a demented mummy tigeress. No time is better of worse to have a child. im 28 but living in my partners dads granny annexe (glorified Shed) to save money to buy our own place ( hear prices are disgusting). so affording a mortage and a baby will be tough but if we waited till we had enough money to afford a baby and a home well id never have a child. We'll make do and i have large family to help out. I am happy for you and wish you the smoothest pregnancy had any morning sickness yet??? :puke: i quite enjoyed mine it made me feel pregnant.
Sarah :hug:

Congrats on hearing the HB
Good luck for your wedding, have a really nice day :D

Yes I had about 8 weeks of sickness. Fingers crossed it's gone now, though i can't eat a lot of things because the thought of them makes me feel iffy. I tend to eat a lot of mash potato with peas!!

I didn't enjoy the sickness as such as it was all day every day BUT it did reassure me baby was ok!

I'd buy a doppler but we can't really afford it, hoping to feel it kicking soon anyway :) think i felt a flutter the other day :D

woo hooo! you're getting married when im getting married :D

Hearing baby is wonderful isn't it :)

I'm getting married the same day as you (9 days now) - 22nd?

Mine's at 3:00p.m what time is yours?

Hope it all goes well :hug:

BabyBee said:
Yes I had about 8 weeks of sickness. Fingers crossed it's gone now, though i can't eat a lot of things because the thought of them makes me feel iffy. I tend to eat a lot of mash potato with peas!!

Hmmmmmmmmmm mashed potato and peas.... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Congrats and good luck on the wedding hon

x

Good luck on all the upcoming weddings hope you all have lovely days.
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congratulations :cheer:

Damn it, I really want mashed potato and peas now! :wall:

OMG, I love mashed potatoes and peas too! Yum!!

Congratulations on hearing the heart beat!! I still haven't heard mine yet, but I did see it pumping away on the scan yesterday! Hopefully I will hear the HB next Monday when I have a checkup!

Congratulations on the impending nuptials too! You must be really excited! This year is just going to be so lovely for you! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back