Getting back in shape for B/f mums

mamichuli

Reaction score
Hello ladies, :oops:
I have a question. I want to start getting back into shape, but the thing is that I am still b/feeding and I want to continue doing this for at least a few more months, but want to start dieting a bit to lose the extra weight i picked up during pregnancy... :oops: i wondered if dteting might affect my milk

yhanks in advance

Lisa

I've been doing weight watchers for 3 months and have had no problems so far :) I do get to eat more though as I'm breastfeeding and the weight loss has been a little slower, but I've lost 19.5lb so far and still get to have treats :dance:

I really want to try and loose the baby weight now also, but dieting is sort of out of the question because i have such a huge appetite with the breast feeding! im eating more now than i did when i was pregnant!
Im concentrating on excercise instead, i make sure i do plenty of sit ups everyday, lots of walking with baby which is nice cause the weather here is still good, and im starting to go to a mother and baby yoga class. i still try to watch what i eat, but im so hungry all the time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back