• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A bit scared :(

Skyla

Reaction score
I had a bit of a rubbish day today and let everything get on top of me...school work, financial stuff etc and now i'm so worried that i wont be able to do a good job of being a mother to my unborn baby. I don't know what to do when i think like this because I want this baby SO much but I also want it to have the best life it can have. I just really hope i can provide that.

Did anyone else go through this kind of stage?

I have days like that as well so you're not the only one and I'm sure lots of the other girls here do as well. It's perfectly normal to worry and feel a bit scared about things. None of us can predict the future, I'm sure that tomorrow you will feel much better about things and I'm sure that you'll be a brill mum
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awwww :hug:

I still feel i'm learning now and it's not such a bad thing, you'll do whats best and thats good enough :D

Thanks so much you guys, you've made me feel a little better :) I think probably mainly this was to do with the rubbish day i've had and lots of people have been tearing strips off of me today which isn't a nice feeling. Then it built up to this feeling that I might make a bad mum :( I'm ok now though.

Hi

Sorry your feeling like this hun :hug: You will be okay , keep your chin up
:hug: Katrina

i've felt like this too, i'm penniless this month due to huge bills and car tax and i worry about how i'm gonna support my baby. i kno i'm really gonna hav to re-arrange my priorities.
i got really upset in work the other day coz i was eating a bag of sweets and someone said i should be saving every penny for my baby, not spending money on sweets :evil: the same guy later said (when i said to a girl that i hate choosing a name, coz its such a big commitment) that i "should be excited" and i "act like i'm being punished" (because i miss going out clubbing n stuff) :twisted: :twisted: grrrrrr i AM excited, i'm just finding it hard to adjust (the pregnancy was unplanned.)

people can give u guilt-trips and its hard when ur hormones are sky-high, but they dont kno how u feel and they got no place to judge u. i'm sure you'll be a fabulous mum, coz u really want this baby and u love it already. like katrina says, chin up girl!
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I really can't understand how some people can be so rude and make such hurtful comments. :roll: Why don't they just keep their mouths shut if they can't say anything nice. :shakehead: Skyla and Trixipaws you should ignore them and remember you know best for you - and your baby! :)

I think everyone worries about something during pregnancy. It's just normal. I woke up this morning at 5am and couldn't get back to sleep for worrying about little things. I'm sure everything will be fine in reality though and I know I'll cope. Just like we all.

Hang in there. Remember the bad days don't last forever.

:hug:

BIG Hugs Skyla & trixipaws :hug:
Never mind what ignorant people like that say, they are so selfish they have no idea, it's so normal to worry, I always say it shows you care, because otherwise you wouldn't worry :hug:
As for missing an 'old life' as it were, well we're all still us, still people, still with likes and dislikes in life, it's OK to miss things we can no longer do, we just now have other things we like and dislike, life's all about change, it's a good thing if sometimes hard and worrying :hug:

Very best wishes :hug:

Thank you guys :) I'm feeling a lot better now...I know this baby is all I want and I love it so much, all I can do is my best as a mother-to-be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back