Genuine question as I am so clueless to this pregnany vibe!!

YellowGlass

Reaction score
I havent had ANY morning sickness what-so-ever? Only recently in the past 3 to 4 days have I felt myself retch a few times after eating a dinner. But thats it?
Im tired constantly, but I was always run down anyway.
I am now 9 weeks pregnant today, but to be honest, barr having a rounder tummy than normal and harder boobies, I dont feel any different??
I know this sounds so stupid... but is this normal?
I had weird pains at bottom of tummy yesterday so went doctors and she thinks it might be a kidney infection??
I know absoluatly NOTHING about pregnancy and seeing as this is my first, I really am feeling clueless.
Do you think how Im feeling is normal?Or should I be noticing anything significant at this stage???
First scan isnt for another 3 weeks??
xxxx

I only found out i was pregnant at like 3 months gone

Didnt have any symptoms for a while....
Then my boobs started being sensitive

i feel very normal, no sickness, just wind, sore boobs and tiredness.

Eating as normal and really wouldnt know, apart from getting a belly and clothes feeling tight!

So dont worry...

X

Thanks guys!!!!
Just making sure all is normal!!!
xxxxxxxx

Hi :wave:

I was gonna post something like this, cos my boobs are agony one day and nothing the next so i was worried too. They have big blue veins all over them and my nips are tingly but thats about it. Sickness wise i only start retching a bit every now and then but with tia i had to take a bucket everywhere with me. Im tired and moody too, you would of thought with this being my fourth i would chill a bit but i cant. Being on this forum is excellent even for an old timer like me, because if im worried about anything there is always someone about to reassure me everything is normal. Also every pregnancy is different so try not to worry (ark whos talkin :rotfl: )

Thank you:)!!
I know, I seriously find this forum an absolute godsend!!!!!!!!!
xxxxxxx

I havent had many symptoms during my pregnancy and not one day of sickness (except the odd 2 mins here and then when felt a bit green, but it always passed quickly).

My boobs are enormous, as are my nipples........and Im always hungry, but my tiredness has passed somewhat, and havent had any cravings, or funny sense of smell etc.........oh but I do have a well defined bump now!!

I saw the midwife last week and she checked babies heartbeat and all was well, so am presuming Im just one of the lucky ones - I have to say Im actually very glad I havent been sick!

I wouldnt worry, and am sure everything is fine!!

Don't worry, I'm sure everything is fine. Every pregnancy and every woman is different. Some get every single symptom going, some don't get any at all. Stop worrying! (although that is easier said than done!!) :hug:

Your symptoms sound spot on!! I didn't get any sickness at all, I only once gagged over a teabag but that was it!

:hug: Don't worry, I had no idea about pregnancy either, I thought sickness happened to everyone before I found the lifeline that is PF! :D

You'll be fine, hope you get that infection sorted so you can relax again in time for your first scan :hug: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back