so blessed to be here.

twilly

Reaction score
Hi all :dance: Got my bfp this morning :yay:
I had an early mc at the end of Jan and decided to try again asap and here I am. :shock:
I am 34 and this will be our first.

I feel so very blessed, though also feeling clueless about what to do next, ie when to call doctors surgery etc.

Wow, it is going to be an amazing journey.

Congratulations hunny and welcome to tri-1 hunny x x

hey congratualtions on your pregnancy. do you know when your due? x

hey congratualtions on your pregnancy. do you know when your due? x

Hiya

Not sure, wasn't sure whether to go from date of mc or date I should have come on. It was very early. Tested on the 29th as I was a couple of days late, got a bfp, then lost on the 31st of Jan.

CB digital said 2-3 weeks.

:help::help::help::help:

Congratulations hun. Welcome to tri 1. When you see Dr explain what happened and hopefully they will send you for a dating scan. I would go from the date of your lady bleed, even of it was a mc.

Congratulations hunny welcome to tri 1. I rang my doctor straight away after my bfp and he helped calm me down a lot and put me in touch with MW and gave me a pack that told me all that I needed to do, maybe you should do the same.

congrats again

xxx

congratulations and welcome to tri 1 :wave: x x

Congrats on your BFP!!! I also got preg straight after a mc and calculated from the first day of heavy bleeding during the mc, when I had the dating scan, they comfirmed this to be right. Congrats again! xxx

Congratulations and welcome to Tri 1!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back