General Chit Chat thread

Vickilou25

Reaction score
:) Hey Ladies

Just thought ild start a general chit chat thread to find out more about one another!

Im Vicky im 25 live in Southampton and work full- time as an administrator what do you ladies do?? xx

Hi vicky! How are you? I'm Jen, I'm a 29 year old dental nurse. Currently enjoying the gorgeous weather we have been
Having and awaiting af! X x

Hiya I'm Jo I'm 40 and I'm a sahm :) ... Just entered 2 ww 3 dpo after using soy this cycle and hoping it helps get me my sticky Bfp and also loving this weather x

Im good thank you Jen hope you are to :)
Weather is lovely just a shame i have to sit in a hot stuffy office looking at it :-( bring on the weekend! x

Hi ladies,

I'm Lynne, 29 from Glasgow! Hubby and I have been trying ttc or little Nel for 15months now and are now attending the infertility clinic. I'm a primary school teacher so enjoying a lovely 6 weeks of summer!
xxx

Hi all,

I am Holly, I am 30 and I am a detective in the police. We have been NTNP since I came off the pill in April and will start TTC if I dont catch this cycle. Good luck to you all xxxx

Hey! I'm from Suffolk and I'm 30, been trying for just over a year now and just started the process with doctors to try and find some answers!

I also work for the police but as police staff, aside from the 50 mile round trip to work, I do enjoy my job!

Is anyone up to anything exciting at the weekend? Xx

Im jodie im 35 ttc num 3 with dh who is 41 ttc just short of 6 years gp not to helpful as we already have 2 kiddies , im not working atm due to needing 2 knee replacements which i can have wen im 60 , i am a nail tech so love anything to do with nails lol dd loves it im always doing fancy nails for her im looking into startin my own business soon xx

hey all I'm Lea 25 ttc since december with no sniff of a line yet. we live in Leeds and are currently both coo-ing over our gorgeous nephew who was born on tuesday (someone to help curb the maternal me!)

Congrats on being an auntie Lea its amazing isnt it my nephews 3 now but can remember the day he was born so clearly :) x

Hey I'm Lisa, I'm 27 and I'm also in the Police! I got married in May and I got my coil out at the start of June and we are TTC our first :) x

Oh and I'm nightshift this weekend :(

Congrats on becoming an auntie lea its just the best ive got 6 nephews and 5 neices and 3 great nephews my sister has no probs getting pregnant lol xx

Hi all, I am Lisa, I am 30 but like to tell people I am younger than that lol. I have one son from a previous relationship and have been trying for a baby with my partner for 2 years, we have had 3 miscarriages, just had the erpc on wednesday. Ttc is on hold now til we have some tests done and til I have my laparoscopy. I am still going to hang around on the forum though. I work in childcare and looking forward to the six week break x

Last edited:
Crikey - we need a blue light TTC Club!!! ;)

I'm Carol, ancient TTC'er at 42 trying for No.2 ! I also work for the police in Norfolk!!

Better not do anything wrong on here theres lots of police ladies to catch us lol

Haha carol you do , it must be hard ttc with all theshift work you do my dad and stepmum both retire this week after 30 years of service i sooo glad bcos it means i can see more off them now xx

james is amazing bless him he looks just like his dad and my hubby :) lovely baby! very smitten with him at the moment.

wish i did something exciting like being in the police but i just sit at a desk as an admin for a fridge van converter

Hi girls I'm Sarah and I live in Essex I'm a nurse, I'm 32 and have been ttc for our first for 16 months x

BabyDust *****

Hello! I'm Charlie and I'm 26! I'm a manager of a leisure centre. We have been ttc for over 2 years. I was diagnosed with unicornuate uterus in march (half a womb) I am currently on my forth round of clomid! Just about hanging in there! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back