can you have pregnancy signs b4 period?????

amy

Reaction score
hi last night i had pregnancy symptoms, i wanted somthing to eat but i didn't know what, i had this with my last pregnancy, it was like a craving but i didn't know what to eat. id just had my dinner and straight after i was hungry well it easn't a hungry feeling i just wanted something,never did find out what it was. im due in 2 days, its ironic really as i posted a thread on the general disscusions chat room about becomming pregnant, do i try for another? just wanted to know if any one else had symptoms b4 period, or had experiences with the hunger thing, bit nervous actually, am i ready to be pregnant again. :think:

Hi Amy,

I knew i was before my period was due as my boobs were bigger :)

I honestly knew the day after we concieved. I talked myself out of it but I just had a feeling and was nauseous and dizzy and just not myself. A few days after conception I looked in the mirror and just thought I am pregnant and completely panicked! My boobs were also so painful thought they would drop off!

My oh also booked a night in hotel for valentines day and i just wanted to go to sleep and my wine didn't taste so nice he was gutted and didn't suspect a thibg i did the test next day lol

Definately, it says on the net that you can have PG symptoms like Manda said days after conception.

Get one of those early PG tests if your due in only two days and see if you get a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!

skatty said:
I honestly knew the day after we concieved. I talked myself out of it but I just had a feeling and was nauseous and dizzy and just not myself. A few days after conception I looked in the mirror and just thought I am pregnant and completely panicked! My boobs were also so painful thought they would drop off!

I don't know if I'm pregnant or not. Your post has given me hope. I've been pregnant twice before and also felt very strong symptoms the day after conception then. The first time I felt pain like ovulation pain but times 10 and I had to lie down. The second time I felt REALLY ill and kept going to sleep. I had shaky hands and felt depressed too.

This time, if I am pregnant it's less than a week, I feel very slightly nauseous and it keeps coming in waves. On Monday I felt like I was in a dream world. One of my breasts has got shooting pain in it and my nipple looks a bit darker than the other one. I don't feel too bad and I'm not depressed or shaky.

Could I be pregnant? How likely is it?

Keeping my fingers crossed. Trying for a baby at 41 is nerve wracking!

Sx

Sue x

Sooooo exciting Sue!!

Sounds promising!!!! Give it another few days and you could do an early pregnancy test. You must let us know asap if you get your BFP!!

before i did a test i didn't know I was pregnant! but i did feel different that month... i remember having weird dreams and feeling different myself some how!!! but i didn't know why and i honestly didn't put it down to be pregnant... i did a test a day or 2 before i was due a period (but thinking it was going to be another negative) I got a positive! then i knew why i was feeling different.. it wasn't something i could describe!!! i didn't feel sick, my boobs wheren't sore, but something was dfifferent! i enjoyed a glass of wine when i got home from work!!! but the week leading upto testing i just didn't feel like one... i was also very very tired! falling a sleep on the couch by 9pm... i was really enjoying my sleep and having the most vivid dreams....

x

Oh Sue yes I forgot about feeling like I was in a dream world. I just sort of felt like something was taking over my body! Also my right nipple started to get a bit bumpy and looked like there was a shadow at the bottom. I got my BFP 4 days before my AF was due so perhaps you would also get an early result if you are having symptons so early. On the downside these super-hormones have given me the worst sickness but fingers crossed they are wearing off and the end result is so worth it! Please keep in touch, its so exciting and GOOD LUCK!!

Katt xx

Hi,
Thanks for letting me know your early symptoms. I'm glad, Skatty, that you told me about your 'one nipple' change because I've got changes in one too. I didn't know that could happen!

Mind you, I'm jumping the gun and don't know yet.

I felt sure this morning, now I'm not.

I'm going to have to relax and stop trying to spot symptoms and have some patience.

Thanks again ladies for your replies. It's so nice to know I'm not in this alone.

Sx

HI dont know if you read my other posts, but i did a pg test it was positive, the line was faint, next day i was spot bleeding :( so looks like im not going to pregnant, i have very bad bleeding now which is upsetting me. not gooing to give upp though going to start trying in july, give myself a bit of a break, take care everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Sue

Sorry to hear about that i am in a very similar position. My tip to others is NOT to do a PG test until a week after your due date. If its not meant to be i think its better not to know you were ++ for a few days and then--- Too much to deal with and dont think will help.

SARAH

hey thanks for your post im waiting to take my pg test fri i am pretty convinced but thats exactly how i feel, moochin round the kitchen for hours tryin to decide what to eat iv been doing it all day! grr its drivin me mad now knowing for sure! u watch it be NEG :lol: i dont know what im hoping for NEG or POS :? im like in a dream world too and im sory to hear amy :( GOOD LUCK GIRLS :wink: xxx

I'm in the same boat as a lot of you.

I am not ue my AF until Wed 19th, but have very swollen breasts that are so uncomfortable I cannot sleep on my front! I have been feeling very sick for three days and actually was sick today (yuk). It's obviously too early to test but... has anyone had similar symptoms and then got a bfp?
I'd be very interested to know - thanks

PS - I do have a 10 year old, but I managed to ignore the fact that I was pregnant that time until I was 6 months gone... so I can't recall ever having had symptoms before! :doh:

With the sore boobs (if its not normal for you) & the sicky I'd do a test :wink: My boobs are always tender around the time I'm due on but never like it was 2 weeks ago. Like you I coudln't lie on my front which is usually how I fall asleep.

Welcome to the forum also anakate :D

I can probably start testing tomorrow. I'm so excited. Still feeling pretty cr**py though. Maybe I have the world's longest tummy bug!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back