mummy chit chat..

Dee1985

Reaction score
hi thought i would start a post were we can just have a chit chat if its nothing inparticular u want to start a post about but just want to say some thing :)
u no what i mean. :dance:

any way im sick of coughing and weeing my knickers lol any one else having this problem after having a baby (should have done my pelvic floor exercises lol)

also my daughter is now officaly a puppy!!!!! today i caught her in the loo sticking her dummy down and putting it back in her mouth.. :wall:

dionne said:
also my daughter is now officaly a puppy!!!!! today i caught her in the loo sticking her dummy down and putting it back in her mouth.. :wall:

lol u must be so proud :lol: :lol: :wink:

Ewww not nice lol

I remember the first time i sneezed after having carey i was in hospital and i dribbled i was so embarressed good job i had my giant nappypad on lol.. now i understand why my mum grabs herself everytime she coughs or sneezes!!!

i got on the bus yesterday and this old woman gave me the longest lecture on how the spaces at the front of a bus are actually designed for wheelchairs not pushchairs..their was nobody in a wheelchair on the bus and i was the only one with a pushchair..some people have really got nothing better to moan about have they!

i have actually wee'd the bed twice since i had reece :oops: my OH always brings it up when i try and wind him up :(

HI

First off about the lady on the bus :twisted: I hate people liek that, i took the bus with the stroller for the first time a week ago and the stroller dont even fit past the front and we have smaller buses as well and only on person with a stroller can fit in it its pathetic if there were two of us one would have to get off or take the the baby out and fold the stroller.
Pisses me off cuz it should fit more then that.

as for the weeing bit its bene going on for me since Kiara was born as well and i wear panty liners now to help so i dont saok my undies.
thank god cuz with allergy season here now i sneeze often lol.
The joys.

Dionne thats too funny about the dummy lol stuff kids do cant wait :lol:
Katrina

omg the old woman on the bus, the new busses have signs saying for puschairs so tell her to do one.. people always try and moan when i get on the bus so it makes me want to anoy them even more 8)

Hi i ahve the same problem with peeing its so emarassing to and i feel like a right old woman aswell for doing it! :oops:

Its not just people on buses about pushchairs its people parking in parent and child parking spaces when they haven't got a child or they haven't got their child with them and think that because they have a child seat in the back they can. I have attually shouted at two old people because they parked their and the women came up to me and said you don't know whats wrong with me, i said to her if their was something wrong with you, you would have a disabled parking badge, i have a chid and thats what they are for its hard enough getting them out the car without people who haven't got children parking their. Sorry things like that get on my nervous

Hey yeah me and my o/h hate that too we always find that the parent and childrenn spaces at our local supermarket are always full and as you say mostyly with peaople who dont have kids or have them but are not with them or old people etc thats one of our bug bears too :evil:

old people who think I have nothing better to do all day than to let them talk to Jessica who also thinks I have nothing better to do. :lol:

urghhh people hey. its the same with parking in my street some one is always out side my house a different car every night then i have to run half way down the street to get Dior in the house!!!!!!!!

wel if they think there getting away with it when the next baby comes they will have a shock, il be scratching a few cars i think 8)

so what has every one been upto today??
im off work got a cold feel ruff and dior got a cold too..
so we had a lazy day and lay in bed :)

About parking spaces, I really looked stupid the other day when i went at the council to register Maheen's birth!!
Don't know why, but I always expected people to have a sticker or a kind of pass to show in their cars to actually show they have children and are entitled to park in special places,like disabled people so I asked the council ladies, and they looked at me like I was coming from a different planet !!! :wall:
Well, France, is in many ways!!! :wink:

At tescos, you need to apply for a sticker, so there at least, you can park easily.

mel xx

You need to apply for the sticker in Tescos where I come from but they dont bother checking the folks who par in the bays actually have them. I prefer to park far away from the shop and walk down, I find it more stressfull trying to find a space near the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back