Gender scan Monday - just thrown up!!!

Sorry that posted before I finished it... Just being nosey and wondered why you are desperate for a girl? Xx fingers crossed you get your wish.

Good luck hon, hope you get your little princess!

Sorry that posted before I finished it... Just being nosey and wondered why you are desperate for a girl? Xx fingers crossed you get your wish.

I've got 4 boys, this is my last chance for a girl x

Cos, I know how much you want a little girl and we're all sending lots of pink positive vibes your way for your scan today.

Fingers and toes crossed xx

Really hope it is a little girl for you but if it's not, just think, you will have a gorgeous little boy. x

Last edited:
4 boys! Wowzers, but if it's another boy then maybe they can form a band like the Jackson 5!!! If its a girl she's gonna be seriously protected by all them big bro's. I really hope you get your wish, I'll be checking back later xxx

Good luck!!! I'll be thinking pink thoughts (and stalking) all day xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

P.s. Do you mind if I ask did you do all the things they recommend when trying for a girl or did you just go for it?xx

FX for you hun, sending lots of pink thoughts your way xxx

Good luck today cosmic!! I really hope you get your pink bundle :pray:

The suspense is killing me, god only knows how you feel!!

Last edited:
I can't believe it's not until 6pm!!! Proper stalking this thread later! Xxx

Ive been thinking more pink thoughts that the pink panther all day for you Cos

OMG 6pm you will be climbing the walls by then stay positive we are all behind you throwing pink bundle thoughts and wishes your way xx

P.s. Do you mind if I ask did you do all the things they recommend when trying for a girl or did you just go for it?xx

We did the shettles method, the girl diet and only bd'd when the chinese gender calendar said it was a girl month x

Good luck cos!!!! Xxx

Apologies for any typos!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back