Scan on Monday....!

AugustMum

Reaction score
The title says it all really....Im just a teenie bit excited!

The sleepless nights have started already. Still havn't worked out if Im more nervous or excited yet!

Im deffinatly going to find out the sex if they can tell me...everybody I know (including myself) is waiting to find out!!! I started a poll on facebook to see what my friends think it'll be and so far its 7 for the girls and 8 for boys....and thats including my own vote, cause Im sure its a boy! (although the closer I get to monday the more im undecided!

Eeeeep! Its all so scary!

Who else has got their 20 week scan coming up soon?!

:love: Oh excited for you hun :hug:

Are you on the list? Update and I'll change it to :blue: Or :pink:

Last edited:
Good luck for your scan!!

I have mine on thursday and am hoping to find out the sex if we can.
Im really nervous but still very excited at the same time! :)

Oooh how exciting. mines 19th March :D

I love that there are so many of us around the same time! Its going to be ace looking at everyones scan pics. Hope are you going to find out the sex at your scan?

Katietateypot - good luck with the scan on thursday!!! Youll be fine...I bet were just getting worked up over nothing really lol! It cant be helped though.

OOOooo Good luck for tomorrow as well!!!! What time have you got yours? Mines at 12, so I dont have to hang around all day waiting for it which is good!

Mine's on Thursday too - definitely going to find out the sex if baby co-operates - good luck everyone! :)

oooo, very exciting!! :)
wishing everyone luck for their scans and if your hoping to find the sex, hope baby co-operates! xx

OOOooo Good luck for tomorrow as well!!!! What time have you got yours? Mines at 12, so I dont have to hang around all day waiting for it which is good!

Mine is at 10 past 2... so a bit of waiting around to be honest but i am going to try and busy myself in the morning

am very very very very nervous that everything is okay

Guess thats normal though xxx goodluck for 12. Your lucky, you will find out 2 whole hours before i do!

Mine is on 17th March! Im not sure if I want to know the sex or not, part of me does so I can either keep or find new homes for Rosie's old clothes and then part of me wants a surprise this time arouind as we wont have another baby. I think I will try to not find out! Good luck with your scan :hug:

i am soooo wanting to fin out, i want a girl soo much xx

I think theres alot of us that are on the edge of our seats wanting to know the sex!!!

Noone for team yellow this month! I think a little girl would be ace....Ill cross my fingers that your little munchkin is a girly! Although I have to say Im so nervous at the moment that I couldn't answer if I wanted a girl or boy because I just want it all to be good and lovely! Eeeeep! Not long left!

Ill update you all as soon as Im back, pictures included!

sooooo excited for you i had my 20 week scan on wens just gone and after 2 miscariages last year and 2 boys age 10 12yrs ..i was very lucky to be told were having a little girl and she is perfect!!!!...i was so scared bot now can relax and enjoy the rest of my pregnancy...xx

Oooh how exciting. mines 19th March :D

mine too! I have to wait until 3:15pm though, don't know how I'll get through the morning lol! Not finding out the sex, as this is first I'd be happy with either so will look forward to a surprise instead :)

Awww congradulations!!!! Everything all look good and snazzy? Did you get a good picture to take home?

Its great seeing how much theyve grown isnt it!!!! Congrats again!

Congrats BigBump!! Pics!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back