OMG Gender scan TONIGHT!!!!

*Star*

Reaction score
I'm going for my gender scan TONIGHT!!!!!!!

I've been feeling pretty down and Mark rang from work and told me to book a private gender scan, and there was a slot available tonight!!!!!!!

OMG I'm so excited!!!!!! Think pink!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow thts lucky to get to go tonight then!! Good luck, i hope you have a lovely scan!! x

Ooh so exciting! Hope little one isn't shy and you have a lovely scan!
Can't wait to see pics! Thinking pink for you! :cheer:
Sarah x

Oh good luck!!! You best be straight on here letting us know!!! What time is it cos i'm gonna be checking all night now lol

:cheer:

It's at 8pm. It's in Manchester, about a 40 min drive from here so I prob wont get back online till 10 or maybe even later!!!

I really didn't expect to get an appointment so soon! I thought maybe Sat at the earliest. This is just fantastic! :cheer: :cheer: :dance:

I just noticed Clare - you're due the same day that I was with Oliver last year! I had him at 38 weeks though, induced on the 15th, had him not long after midnight on the 16th!

Exciting!! :cheer: Good luck hope baby flashes for you and doesn't misbehave like our baby! :lol:

good luck hope all goes well will keep my fingers crossed for you

SENDING lots of pink dust your way baby!!!

PINK PINK PINKPINK PINK PINKPINK PINK PINKPINK PINK PINKPINK PINK PINKPINK PINK PINKPINK PINK PINKPINK PINK PINKPINK PINK PINKPINK PINK PINKPINK PINK PINKPINK PINK PINKPINK PINK PINKPINK PINK PINKPINK PINK PINKPINK PINK PINKPINK PINK PINKPINK PINK PINKPINK PINK PINKPINK PINK PINKPINK PINK PINKPINK PINK PINKPINK PINK PINKPINK PINK PINKPINK PINK PINK

Tehe good luck love!!

And we wanna know either way yeah?

:hug:

I cant wait to find out, you'll know in less than 2 hours!! Post the news ASAP!!xx

Hope it all goes well will be thinking Pinky thoughts for you but even if its blue it will still be gorgeous!x

I hope that you get the answer you so desperately want. Sending you lots of pink dust :D

Xxx

You proberly know what you are expecting by now, i hope your enjoying your scan hun, cant wait to know xxx

OMG Good Luck, lets us know as soon as you know!!! x x x :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back