Scan Day

frankie247

Reaction score
I've got another scan today :) i know that we're having a girl from a scan I had a few weeks ago at 17 weeks - just hope they can doubly confirm. This is my official anomaly scan on nhs. Hoping for a nice clear photo :)

Then tonight, off out with friends to celebrate my birthday that was over a week ago. Going out for dinner and revealing the gender. A double celebration! :)

Up until yesterday was really excited about scan, now the day is here - incredibly nervous. Apt is at 1.30

Ahh, sounds like you have a perfect day ahead! Hope all goes will with the scan, look forward to seeing some pics. Hope you have a lovely meal out xx

All is well, measuring on her dates she was standing on her head kissing her knees and she moved around and started owing bubbles. The scan photos are incredibly blurry because she was moving and in a funny position and she was determined not to show us her face...just like all the other scans!

Glad all went well, have a good night :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

awww she wants you to have a surprise of what she looks like.
Have an enjoyable evening x

Glad the scan went well hun, Roo was awkward at showing us his face too when he was facing the right way hd had both arms crossed across his face! :lol: have fun at if meal out tonight and have fun telling everyone about ur lil girl xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back