Gender Predictions

dannii87 said:
fuffins1981 said:
I can't wait to find out if your bump is Blue or Pink Dannii. Eversince the psychic thread, I have been wondering lol

I have trained at a spiritualist church and can usally read other people really well. I do not even try on here lol
Ooooh see I think boy for you!

I have this sad ol' game here in Tri2 when I go to open a thread I guess the sex before it loads and I've never been wrong!! Spooooooky.

Yeah we'll soon see if the medium was right! I had strong feelings it was a girl but now I'm in limbo and don't have a clue!

Can only be 1 of 2 though! I hope?! :|

A boy would be nice :)

I know how to cope with boys and have lots of tiny jeans still lol

I can't wait to see if you are right!

I have been thinking boy for you....but think I amya simply have been tainted by the psychic thread, because your reading sounded so accurate lol

i tried Aaaaaaall the gender predictors that i could find. everytime i would get 50-50% lol i defo dont have a bump, just big love handles, i have not put weight on my face, the heartbeat was rate of a girl, i have not been sick once, blah blah blah...

anyway i just had a really strong gut feeling we were having a boy. i read that this feeling is more correct then any internet predictors ect ect.... well i was right! we're having a BOY!

Well I have put on bum and thigh weight as well as bump but I think that is just because I ate so much in tri 1 :oops:

I crave savoury as opposed to sweet and no actual sickness really but a psychic has predicted girl, also Chinese prediction charts say girl. My OH thinks boy whereas I'm leaning towards girl. Any ideas from you girls? Only 2 and a half weeks til we find out!

Also, Dannii, I have always thought girl for you, not sure why :lol:

fuffins, I am thinking boy for you.

tinkerbell, I reckon girl.

Claire&Jack, definitely boy for you!

laura, I think girl - can't wait to hear what they say on Monday.

Jollypops, I think boy for you

simhaz, I reckon boy.

Nicki, I think boy for you too.

Please note all my predictions have a 50% chance of being right ;)

dannii87 said:
Mildly said:
Any ideas from you girls?
Hmmm... I think girl! xx

Thanks Dannii, I really want to go and bid on the pair of Ugg boots for 0-7 month olds that I've seen on ebay now. Although they are more of a girls thing, they could be unisex just in case I find out it's a boy :lol:

I think its a boy, the chinese gender thingie says its a boy, old wives tale says its a girl, my mum and everyone who is predicting says its a girl - I am confused!!

Will find out on Friday- cant wait!! Also, I have felt no kicks or no such feeling inside...is this normal for 18 weeks plus?

Mildly said:
Well I have put on bum and thigh weight as well as bump but I think that is just because I ate so much in tri 1 :oops:

I crave savoury as opposed to sweet and no actual sickness really but a psychic has predicted girl, also Chinese prediction charts say girl. My OH thinks boy whereas I'm leaning towards girl. Any ideas from you girls? Only 2 and a half weeks til we find out!

Also, Dannii, I have always thought girl for you, not sure why :lol:

fuffins, I am thinking boy for you.

tinkerbell, I reckon girl.

Claire&Jack, definitely boy for you!

laura, I think girl - can't wait to hear what they say on Monday.

Jollypops, I think boy for you

simhaz, I reckon boy.

Nicki, I think boy for you too.

Please note all my predictions have a 50% chance of being right ;)

Ooooh I cant wait to find out if it is a girl now! I do have 3 sisters so it may be true!XX

babies h/b normally around 125/135 - Boy.

carrying like i'm hiding a basketball up my top, apparantly :rotfl: - Boy.

no morning sickness - Boy.

i have had a boy feeling from the start and always referred to bump as 'he'.. - on the day we found out i was pg, OH seen 4 magpies..

'1 for sorrow, 2 for joy, 3 for a girl and 4 for a boy' ;)

24 week gender scan and 28 week 3d scan confirmed BOY :cheer:

sarafet said:

I must be the only one who had morning sickness allll the way through last time and it was a boy :lol:

fuffins1981 said:
Claire&Jack said:
sarafet said:

I must be the only one who had morning sickness allll the way through last time and it was a boy :lol:

I was the same too!

thats why i think this ones a girl ,coz its exactly the opposite :)

Mildly I think boy for you hun :)

Dannii - I think boy for you hun :)

Clare&Jack - I think girl hun :)

Simhaz - I think boy for some reason :)

Fuffins1981 - I think girl :)

Laura23 - I think girl :)

Will have to have another read through to see if I have forgotten anyone :D

Xxx

Love this thread :D

I feel very similar to how I felt with my first pregnancy so I'm convinced I'm having another boy.

I did the chinese gender prediction test and this time it says a Boy and when I put in the details for my first pregnancy it said a Boy too.

HB varies a lot so can't go on that, it often doesn't sound like a train or a galloping horse either :?

We're not going to find out the sex at the scan so it's a few more months of waiting for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back