Gender predictor

xSuzx

Reaction score
Hi all

Tankett wrote on another post that she had used the Chinese gender chart to see what it predictered her baby would be so I thought I'd give it a try, apparently I'm having a girl (but it also says that my second should have been a girl wrong!!! lol)

anyway while looking I also found this site http://www.childbirth.org/articles/boyorgirl.html it uses old wives tales to predict the babys sex, you just answer the questions ( you don't have to answer all of them) and then it tells you your chances of having a boy or girl.

Mine was 38% chance a boy and 62% chance a girl.

thought I'd just share it with you all.

xSuzx

i just did this questionaire it said

31% boy
68% girl

and im having a girl!!!

Kelly

This one says that I am having a girl, other 2 have been a boy!!
Xxx

I'm 30% boy & 69% girl.................one of the Chinese gender predictor's I found on here says I'm having a boy & the other says a girl!!

I'm off to see if I can find any more so I can get an average!!

I think I had done every single predictor on the net in the beginning of my pregnancy and I would say 90% of them told me I was having a girl and sure enough I am having a girl!!! :D :D :D

xoxo Ree

The chinese charts say im having a boy and this one says 60% boy and 39% girl.

Im having a boy so these charts are right for me :D

Rachel x

Wrong trimester for me yet, but for Damien it says 47% boy, 52% girl. So what will the other 1% be? A hemaphrodite (sp?) ?! LOL

Apparently - because I got HUGE boobs (32C to a 34E!!), I looked minging, my nose hasn't changed shape and I drink orange juice he should be a girl....LMAO!!!

Excellent :D

Hmmm, every chart I have looked at so far shows a boy, but this one shows only a 30% chance of having a boy, 69% chance of a girl, and just like Sami, a 1% chance of having a hemaphrodite!!!

Mine says 50/50.

I'm like Tankett though....all the others I've tried say I'm having a boy??!!

Weird?!, I can't wait to find out for real! :D

Trust me to be the odd one - I have a 50/50 chance!! Imagine that!

According to the scan it is a girl - so fingers crossed!

S. xx

mine was 43% Boy and 57% girl... but thats wrong as I am having a BOY! well i hope it is wrong or my girls is going to be dressed in all blue!! hehe xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back