Gender predictor

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by xSuzx, Feb 28, 2006.

  1. xSuzx

    xSuzx Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,928
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi all

    Tankett wrote on another post that she had used the Chinese gender chart to see what it predictered her baby would be so I thought I'd give it a try, apparently I'm having a girl (but it also says that my second should have been a girl wrong!!! lol)

    anyway while looking I also found this site http://www.childbirth.org/articles/boyorgirl.html it uses old wives tales to predict the babys sex, you just answer the questions ( you don't have to answer all of them) and then it tells you your chances of having a boy or girl.

    Mine was 38% chance a boy and 62% chance a girl.

    thought I'd just share it with you all.

    xSuzx
     
  2. Kelly G

    Kelly G Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2005
    Messages:
    2,108
    Likes Received:
    0
    i just did this questionaire it said

    31% boy
    68% girl

    and im having a girl!!!

    Kelly
     
  3. Lindsay

    Lindsay Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2005
    Messages:
    2,657
    Likes Received:
    0
    This one says that I am having a girl, other 2 have been a boy!!
    Xxx
     
  4. KatysMummy

    KatysMummy Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2005
    Messages:
    549
    Likes Received:
    0
    I'm 30% boy & 69% girl.................one of the Chinese gender predictor's I found on here says I'm having a boy & the other says a girl!!

    I'm off to see if I can find any more so I can get an average!!
     
  5. ree77

    ree77 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Apr 17, 2005
    Messages:
    526
    Likes Received:
    0
    I think I had done every single predictor on the net in the beginning of my pregnancy and I would say 90% of them told me I was having a girl and sure enough I am having a girl!!! :D :D :D

    xoxo Ree
     
  6. Rachel

    Rachel Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 14, 2005
    Messages:
    1,507
    Likes Received:
    0
    The chinese charts say im having a boy and this one says 60% boy and 39% girl.

    Im having a boy so these charts are right for me :D

    Rachel x
     
  7. Guest

    Wrong trimester for me yet, but for Damien it says 47% boy, 52% girl. So what will the other 1% be? A hemaphrodite (sp?) ?! LOL

    Apparently - because I got HUGE boobs (32C to a 34E!!), I looked minging, my nose hasn't changed shape and I drink orange juice he should be a girl....LMAO!!!

    Excellent :D
     
  8. Amanda

    Amanda Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,722
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hmmm, every chart I have looked at so far shows a boy, but this one shows only a 30% chance of having a boy, 69% chance of a girl, and just like Sami, a 1% chance of having a hemaphrodite!!!
     
  9. *sam*

    *sam* Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2005
    Messages:
    697
    Likes Received:
    0
    Mine says 50/50.

    I'm like Tankett though....all the others I've tried say I'm having a boy??!!

    Weird?!, I can't wait to find out for real! :D
     
  10. Anna Marie

    Anna Marie Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    Messages:
    907
    Likes Received:
    0
    All so far say I am having a girl... 4 weeks to find out.. :)
     
  11. SarahH

    SarahH Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 4, 2005
    Messages:
    11,947
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trust me to be the odd one - I have a 50/50 chance!! Imagine that!

    According to the scan it is a girl - so fingers crossed!

    S. xx
     
  12. Keely

    Keely Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2005
    Messages:
    2,849
    Likes Received:
    0
    mine was 43% Boy and 57% girl... but thats wrong as I am having a BOY! well i hope it is wrong or my girls is going to be dressed in all blue!! hehe xxx
     

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice