Gender Predictions

Jollypops

Reaction score
People i meet keep saying to me our babys going to be a girl. My family think its going to be a girl, and i've been thinking it was a boy!
While today a lady at work said because its a front bump and havent put weight on your face or anywhere else so a girl was her prediction too!

I've since been searching through predicitions and get various answers when i fill out questions first i got a girl, next one said a boy, chinese diary says a boy and if i go by the heartbeat its a girl.

Has anyone else been told by other people what they think your having? Has it been ture? Do you wonder if its a boy or girl?

Think i might have to look at having a 3D scan later on now as not sure that i can wait anymore!!! :wall: How mad :rotfl:

I was convinced she was a boy, so was my mum, so was her daddy.
Chinese predictions make her a boy
Old wives tales made her 40% chance of girl 60% chance of boy
I'm carrying her all on my belly and i've put no wieght on my face legs or arms. (this is how my mum carried her girls too)
The only person who was convinced she was a girl was baby daddies mum

Im proof motherly instinct can be totally off lol

Forgot to add a psychic said she was a boy too

well i went with the idea of when hearing the heartbeat

galloping horses means its a girl
sounding like a train means its a boy.

and it was true for us, her heartbeat sounded like a girl and i got a little excited.we went for the scan, and sure enough shes a girl!

the whole family and all my friends were convinced this baby was a boy!

with my first pregnancy i knew i was having a boy didn't do any test with him with my second i was not sure but still thought it was a boy kind of i did old wives tests with him and it said i was having a boy.

this time i'm convienced i'm having a girl and so does my mum i have done a couple of them tests and they have said a girl. will have to wait till next week to find out which club i'm in this time

i have carried all of mine on the front and not put any weight on

take care

bobs

all my OH's family are male.
I'm carrying 'like a boy' (Ie all out the front)
I had hardly any morning sickness which is normally sign of a boy
got a 'boy' heartbeat
My leg hairs haven't stopped growing (they apparantly do with girls!)
Chinese chart says boy

I'm having a girl... 20 week scan and private scan at 30 weeks both said the same!

:roll:

Don't go with the chinese one that was wrong for me.
The heartbeat was spot on though.

I feel the most thing i went with was my instinct, i knew our lil man was a boy from the day i found out i was pregnant.

Everyone has said they think its a little boy. EVERYONE! But heartbeat says a girl at first I thought it was a girl but then that could be because I wanted a girly at first. But now because so many people have said its a he then I will be really surprised if it is a girl! :D

Everyone thinks boy for me! I don't think I've met anyone who thinks pink?! :think:

Not long til we find out though peeps! x

dannii87 said:
Everyone thinks boy for me! I don't think I've met anyone who thinks pink?! :think:

Not long til we find out though peeps! x

i think girl for you :lol: dont know why tho lol

I can't wait to find out if your bump is Blue or Pink Dannii. Eversince the psychic thread, I have been wondering lol

I have trained at a spiritualist church and can usally read other people really well. I do not even try on here lol

As I have said many times, with my son, thought he was a girl. Everyone but his dad and one girl at work, said blue.

This time most think Blue. My mom and sister have now gone on the side of Pink.

Pendulum says boy.
Dreams say boy.
My son told people I was having his baby brother before he even had a clue I was pregnant.

So, its probably a girl! :rotfl:

Claire&Jack said:
theres a chinese prediction thing on the bounty website but i dont think its that acurate becoz i just did it for my son and it said he should have been a girl :lol: http://www.bounty.com/pregnancy/GenderGuesser/

Ok Ive just done this and it says girl and I have my scan on Monday morning so can put it to the test!! Im also carrying all out front not on legs/bum so dont know which this means but it'll be ineresting to see how it turns out......???XXX

I was 88% girl on the internet test thing.

Heartbeat has been consistently high = girl.

I carry EVERYTHING out front, haven't put any weight on at all anywhere else. You still can't tell I'm pregnant from the back! So I think that it must be rubbish that "all out front" means boy.

Anyway EVERYONE thought I was having a girl and lo and behold I am.

debecca said:

I carry EVERYTHING out front, haven't put any weight on at all anywhere else. You still can't tell I'm pregnant from the back! So I think that it must be rubbish that "all out front" means boy.

u just described me perfectly in my last pregnancy and he was a boy :lol:

Claire&Jack said:
debecca said:

ARGH! Don't say that! If by any chance he is a boy he's wearing a lot of PINK! :rotfl:

debecca said:
Claire&Jack said:
debecca said:

ARGH! Don't say that! If by any chance he is a boy he's wearing a lot of PINK! :rotfl:

:rotfl: aww im sure you're little ones a girl, just showing how all the old wives tales etc are rubbish really :hug:

I agree. In my pregnancy with my son and now, I have not put on any body weight. Was just a lot of bump.

So, the oldwives tales are untrue. We simply carry how we carry. Just like some of us are paears, while others are hour glass or apples. No reason to it. Just the way it is!

fuffins1981 said:
I can't wait to find out if your bump is Blue or Pink Dannii. Eversince the psychic thread, I have been wondering lol

I have trained at a spiritualist church and can usally read other people really well. I do not even try on here lol
Ooooh see I think boy for you!

I have this sad ol' game here in Tri2 when I go to open a thread I guess the sex before it loads and I've never been wrong!! Spooooooky.

Yeah we'll soon see if the medium was right! I had strong feelings it was a girl but now I'm in limbo and don't have a clue!

Can only be 1 of 2 though! I hope?! :|

dannii87 said:
fuffins1981 said:

Ooooh see I think boy for you!

I have this sad ol' game here in Tri2 when I go to open a thread I guess the sex before it loads and I've never been wrong!! Spooooooky.

Yeah we'll soon see if the medium was right! I had strong feelings it was a girl but now I'm in limbo and don't have a clue!

Can only be 1 of 2 though! I hope?! :|

What do u think mine is ? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back