Gender Guess Poll.. Scans and Bumps :)

is your belly shape different to your girls? you look like you are quite low and i am too. littlemiss was low and had a boy.

Thanks girls for voting :)

I carried more round the sides with my girls and this one seems to be all front.. I wasn't growing that big til a couple of weeks ago but with the girls I got pretty big! I've got my bump pics on here from Ellie I may find them and repost them in this thread to compare :) yeah I've been carrying low since about 33w when I got a growth spurt...

ok i also seemed to carry low from about 30-33wks but i ave also questioned whether my stomach muscles have just given in 3rd time round lol but im still young so i dont think they are that bad. well i cant wait to find out what we are carrying! do you want a boy this time round?

Didn't think about stomach muscles :shock: I'm still quite young (25) so hoping that's not the case lol!!

I don't mind either way really tbh there's pros and cons to both for me really!
How about u?xx

im 25 too lol I would like a boy, always have wanted boys. i'll feel like I can have a little break then before having anymore

So you've got two girls and a yellow bump like me :)

I don't mind tbh.. If its another girl our only problem is we have no names at all for a girl and OH will probably want a boy at some point so I wouldn't be able to call this my last.. If its a boy only problem is we would need to man up the house lol!! Full of Girly things and girls films etc lol!!
I won't be disappointed if its a girl or a boy so it's been easy to stay team yellow!

39w bump pic.. Changed shape and higher I think! Never had a 40w pic so this may be my last!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1320661383.279931.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1320661383.279931.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 4
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1320661406.479779.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1320661406.479779.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 2
I'm still being a rebel an saying girl ;) gorgeous bump xx

Thanks Hun my OH will be pleased someone is siding with him lol!!
Do u see the difference in size and shape as I do since last week?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back