Please have a guess :oD

Paula+bump

Reaction score
Ok i have just under 4 weeks to go now and this baby is a suprise baby, we wanted to wait till birth until we found out what baby is, but thought it would be a bit of fun to see what you girls think and then go back to it when the little bundle arrives and see how many people got it right :D :cheer:

So below are some tummy pic's and scan pics of baby please vote in the poll and say what you think my baby will be so we can see who got it right when the day comes :cheer:

Feel free to ask any questions to help you choose 8)

Scan pic's -

20 week-
20scan2.jpg

24 weeks
24weeks.jpg

29 weeks
paula-rick2.JPG

Tummy pic's

13+5 weeks
13+5weeks1.jpg

20 weeks
20-weeks.jpg

29 weeks
29weekbelly2.jpg

32 weeks
32weeks1.jpg

Most recent 35 weeks
35weeks.jpg

i think boy!!

what kinda cravings have u been having? :think:

Well of late it has been for all things sweet, mainly haribo lol anything sweet will do, any sweets yum!! :D but earlier on in the pregnancy it was fresh fruit and veg and all things good! :think:

Not sure if that helps or not :think:

Oh i have a boy and a girl already and carried all my babies the same low down 8)

I just taken a pure guess hun!

Seeing your bump pictures makes me feel bit better cos i am huge!!

:rotfl:

i think boy too, but then I'm crap at these things :wall:

I'm going for girl ... your scan pic where baby is sucking its thumb is identical to mine!! :shock:

:hug:

I put boy before even reading the other posts, but my guess is completely random :)

m

You had the same cravings as i had loadsa fruit especially grapes n pineapple, loadsa veg couldnt get enough and i ate haribo's til they were due to come out ma lugs. lol

I didnt know wot I was having either til the big day and had a boy.

so my guess is a BOY! just because of cravings lol

Kazz & baby Iain

I think boy too - I craved sweets with my son :D not with my daughter

Thanks everyone for saying what you think :hug: , so most people think a boy.... not to long and we can find out for sure, can't wait to meet our little surprise whatever baby is :D :cheer:

Watch this space and lets see who was right :dance:

I think its a boy too judging by your shape.

I think its a girl :hug:

And i noticed your scan is from the rosie :hug: :cheer: i had all 3 of mine there, they are excellent :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back