Gender crisis!

Pregnopaws

Reaction score
It seems there is a chance I could be following in Squiglets footsteps with regard to my baby's gender.

My private gender scan doctor assured me I was having a boy when I was 20 something weeks. A friend of mine also had a scan by the same doctor and was told the same thing. Yesterday she delivered a 7lb baby girl and is still in shock, so it just goes to show ladies, you can't be 100% certain ever, cos they CAN get it wrong. It must be the spanish heat muddling up all those doctors heads! Not long for me to find out for real, though all of sudden im all confused saying 'he' ! :wall: :roll:

nah its never 100% most of the women who have the gender scan say after... omg what if its wrong? etc, etc.. its best to wait and not find out.. jez! think of all the money ur friends wasted now. as you said spain is either pink or blue.

oh my god i think id die!!!

well if mines a he, he'll have 40 odd dresses to choose from coz ive gone mad on girls stuff!!
hope she gets over shock, is her/ptr ok with a girl or were they hoping for boy?

They didn't mind what the sex was they just wanted to know out of curiosity like most of us, and yep lisa she's spent loads on blue boys clothes and toys even! She says shes gonna send the bill to the doc lol, not that he'll care! I hear her hubby went into a bit of shock.. not surprised really! They are still happy just both a tad shocked.

About 80% of my baby's clothes are neutral and the pram is burgundy anyway so I'm not that fussed, the only thing I do have is a bright blue painted nursery lol... But hey, its not a big deal at the end of the day. Its just the confusion and anticipation of it all again now.. all those 'what ifs'... until labour day!

Well Ive had it confirmed twice that im carrying another girl, I wont be very happy if shes a boy :roll:

paiges_mummy said:
Well Ive had it confirmed twice that im carrying another girl, I wont be very happy if shes a boy :roll:

BAH TWICE :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: are you sure it's a girl ;)

I've had it "confirmed" twice that I was having a boy... but I've had it "confirmed" that I'm having a girl more than four times, and by 6 different consultants. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

If I don't give birth to a girl I swear to god... I'll kill someone.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

My last appointment with the head consultant obgyn (standing in for sick leave apparently) said its quite common for the womans pregnancy hormones, to increase the hormones in little baby girls, making their vagina's swell, making it look like a boy bits on a scan. Little miss apparently is "probably" a girl.. But she won't say 100% because she can't no one can unless you have a blood test and or she pops out..

Btw Pregopaws.. my nursery is blue... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Its a nice blue too.. better then the god awful pink colour that's going up in Tia's room atm.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:shock: i'm starting to wonder if trog's definitely a boy now...! i know they can never be certain, but the sonographer showed us his willy...!!! just wondering what it could have been instead if she got it wrong?? :shock: :shock:

Oh Carla.. imagine if you have a girl now after all these months of "he" LOL

Are you back online for good now or in a cafe? ;)

DebbieM said:
Oh Carla.. imagine if you have a girl now after all these months of "he" LOL

Are you back online for good now or in a cafe? ;)

I know. I don't know what to think now. I've started saying 'the baby' again since yesterday, instead of 'he'. What a kerfuffle! :think:

Good to see you again Debs, feels like ive been away for months lol. I'm back online today from our temporary abode. I can see the hospital building from our bedroom window. It makes for a less stressful night, I think if I scream loud enough with contractions they'll even hear me! :wink: The flat is clean and tidy and we seem to have 2 single beds shoved together. It's great for him, he can now snore away in peace and ignore all my tossing and turning, though it was a challenge for me to find the toilet in the night in the dark at first. But on the positive side, pizza hut is just downstairs so I'm going to drag Wes there later as soon as he gets in the door! I hope you are well and those nasty pains have GONE??xx

Cool. I'll get online shortly between work.

Pains haven't gone. Had my pelvic pain class this morning though and have another physio appt next week so fingers crossed I might get some kind of relief :)

purple13 said:
:shock: i'm starting to wonder if trog's definitely a boy now...! i know they can never be certain, but the sonographer showed us his willy...!!! just wondering what it could have been instead if she got it wrong?? :shock: :shock:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I was shown a willy and some testicles... :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
purple13 said:

He also showed us the willy though im no longer convinced. I'm going to keep an open mind about it now, and not buy another single thing until the BABY is here. :shakehead:

Pregnopaws said:
Squiglet said:

He also showed us the willy though im no longer convinced. I'm going to keep an open mind about it now, and not buy another single thing until the BABY is here. :shakehead:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: i think OH will faint if trog comes out as a little girl now! i'm actually wondering whether i should warn him or not!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back