Gender scan harmful to baby??

Manda21

Reaction score
I have my gender scan 2mrw (19+1) i was told today by a friend that gender scans can be harmful to d baby!!
nope.gif
as a girl she knows had A 3D scan done and ended up going in2 labour d next day almost 7 weeks early :O now im unsure wether i should get it done as im terrified something will happen to baby...??
cry.gif
has anyone had a 2D gender scan done..? is it just d same as a normal 2D hospital scan??? please help as im reaaly unsure now what to do...
srug.gif
X

I've not heard of that before. Call the centre tomorrow morning and ask if there are any risks, they will know and tell u if here r any. It was probably just a coincidence that she went into labour early xx

yeah i thought it sounded a bit silly alrite but i would hate to be hurting baby just because i want to find out d sex!! has anyone had a gender scan on here? if so was it worth it :) :) xx

A 2D gender scan will be the same as the hospital scans. I've had two 3D/4D scans done, and had no problems with my pregnancy. My sister didn't have any 3D/4D scans and she had her baby 4 weeks early. I think the scans are safe for the most part and that its likely to be coincidence that the friend had problems! The best thing you can do is ring the company and ask about it.

The scans are safe hun! I think it is a coincidence what happened to ur friend.

---
-

The scans are safe - I think it was just an unfortunate coincedence that happened to your friend. Why not do some research to put your mind at rest?

im sure its safe hun, never heard anything negative about it before xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back