scan news...

trixipaws

Reaction score
just been for a private scan as wasnt certain at the 20-weeks one and innervision doing free gender scans...

it is indeed a little girl ( :cheer: because my sisters given me heaps of girls clothes) BUT...

she's breech at the moment- eek! i hope she turns around over the next few weeks so i dont have to go to hospital and get cut open! :pray:

is it ok for a first baby to be breech at 33-and-a-half weeks?

Hi Trixipaws

Congratulations!!!

It doesn't really matter that she's breech right now as she's still got plenty of room to manoeuvre (believe it or not!) - it's more of an issue if she's still breech at 36 weeks, so I suggest you go mad on the optimal fetal positioning to encourage her to turn head down!!

LBxx

get on your hands and knees and encourage little one to move round...

and congrats on your girl.. im so jealous lol :hug:

YAY a little girl!!! thats fab news hunni!!!!

hope she turns for you!

:cheer:

Congratulations on the news you are having a girl :D What a relief if you have lots of girl clothes too :)

Like everyone else says there's still time for the baby to move around. My son was breech up till 36 weeks when he moved the other way just in time for the c-section! LOL
:hug:

congratulations on ur little madam, i hope she turns for u soon!

how do i do optimal fetal positioning then? does getting on my hands and knees turn her around?
:pray: *please turn little girl!* :pray:

Congrats on the pinkness!!!! Now turn baby girl turn :hug:

Hi Trixipaws

Do you have a fit-ball / birth ball or whatever else they may be called? They are good to bounce on and encourage a good posture for you.

Basically if sitting you need to make sure your knees are lower than your hips. Sit slightly forwards if you can, with your back straight.

Swimming is good (but not backstroke - tummy down!)

Kneeling on the floor leaning over a bean bag or floor cushions is also a good position for watching TV. Avoid the sofa if you can as this encourages you to sit back.

Sleep on your side (preferably left)

When you're having braxton Hicks contractions, lean forwards as this apparently increases their effectiveness with regard to helping the baby manoeuvre into the best position

Avoid long trips in cars with 'bucket seats'

Don't sit with legs crossed

I got the above from our NCT teacher last time, hope it helps you

LBxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member