Game: does the person below me......?

Hi

Thought about it yes but dont think its for me :)

Anyone really excited but also scared .?

Katrina

I'm really exited AND scared - I had a miscarrage early October and have just found out (yesterday) that I am PG again... Trying to stay positive :wink:

Next Q...

Has your sense of smell gone into overdrive?

It's hard to tell because I also have a cold at the moment so my nose is blocked haha!

Q) Do you want a boy or a girl?

i would like a girl.... before i wanted a boy, but now i want a girl.... but still don't really mind :lol: just as long as my baby is strong and healthy.

Q: where was you when you found out you where pregnant?

At mecca bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it is your first child, do you think you're ready for motherhood?

Good question! Although it was not planned and a financial disaster LOL As ready as I will ever be and really pleased to be here!

Have you had dreams and if so what's the weirdest or most vivid one you have had!!?

Hi

Yes ive had tons of dreams when i usually dont dream.
Unfortanelty i cant seem to remember them once ive fully woken up, buit i know ive had them if that makes sense.

Umm any one else suffer from horrid back pain ?

Katrina

I have horrid back pain anyway - had an accident when I was a teenager and slipped 4 discs in my back - is one of my biggest worries when I am in the later stages! I have noticed my back has been more sore in the past few weeks already!

Oh well!!!

So....... have you chosen any names yet - spill the beans...?

Really can't think of any names for either sex, we either don't agree or not too keen!!!! Wasn't a problem with my 2 girls they had names from 12 weeks!!

Q. How has you dog/cat reacted to a new addition in the house?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back