Furry?

knopk@

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone's tummy has more hair now than before pregnanacy?
Mine seems to be going all furry:shock: Dont think I like it, is it a sign I am having a boy or is just me being a freak?:lol:

Mine was much worse with my son but im having another boy and its not as bad this time, i have noticed ive got more hair than normal tho. Its just hormones making it grown faster but the old wives tale is that its the extra testosterone your getting from the "baby boy" that makes you hairy!! x

My tummy is hairy as well but I'm having a girl :)

No, it's quite normal :) all the pregnancy books I've read have told me to expect it... And it's happening!! The further along you go, apparently the hair gets darker!! But all returns to normal after you've given birth :) I think it's the dreaded hormones!! x

we are turning into beasts. lol.

i have had abit more. notice legs etc growing bk alot quicker. it's hard enough to try and de-hair my legs as it is with bump let alone having to do it more often. lol. xxx

I just noticed this yesterday, I thought I had a couple of longer tummy hairs but yesterday I had stuff done at hospital and proper noticed how hairy my tummy has become, it was all standing on end too - lush!

I have a few dark long hairs which I keep shaving off, feel like a yetti! Hahaha

Haha I'm the same girlies! Really does stand on end but its not dark really, considering I am dark haired. But I have noticed that I've had to tend to my leg hairs less which apparently is a sign of having a girl-which I am x

I've definitely got some furry hairs on my tummy but they aren't particularly long or dark. Hair on my legs has been growing much slower though so I've hardly had to shave them! x

I agree we are turning into beasts :rofl:

Mine is alot hairier now... i am having a girl too so i don't think its an indication of what your having xxx

I am the same my tummy has turned fluffy! How attractive! Lol

My tummy is also getting hairy but I too have noticed I'm shaving my legs less, which I read in the paper just the other day, can be a sign of having a girl. True in my case anyway.

This post has made me smile :)
I've got lots more hair on my tummy, I always had a little but it's spreading and its dark... V attractive! Ive been told to leave it and it will dissapear once baby is born.
xx

I have little tiny hairs all over over my tummy! also quite dark ones around my belly button and im starting to get that line of dark hairs down the middle! Its really not attractive, everyone keeps asking to see my belly and i just say sorry about the hairs lol!

I am not showing people my belly! Also it does drive me mad when people try and stroke my tummy or touch it, wtf! I need to get myself one of those T-shirts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back