More hairy ??

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by OverTheMoon, May 28, 2005.

1. OverTheMoon

OverTheMoon Well-Known Member

:shock: The hair on my legs and arms seems to be more visible these last few weeks, perhaps darker? And I now have some hair around belly button I feel like a Yeti :shock:
    Sorry to share it with you its very grim - does anyone else have this or am I a freak of nature?!!? :oops:

2. soconfused

soconfused Well-Known Member

i must agree honey, my belly has got more hair since iv been pregnant im 29/3 now and it all seemed to grow at once, 1day there was nothing then the next day i had excess hair! its totally wierd. i thought maybe its something to do with having dark hair, because dark haired people generally have more body hair neway. what colour is your hair?

lauren and bump

x

3. OverTheMoon

OverTheMoon Well-Known Member

Glad I'm not on my own then! :lol:
    My hair is brown but not really dark brown. I hope this poor baby is not going to look like an orang utan (or however you spell it!!) :shock:
    Personally I am waxing - shaving just irritates me and grows back quickly leaving a nice stubble - mmm attractive!