Funniest symptoms...what's yours?

Ohh that makes sense! I have a white gold engagement and wedding ring and my fingers have become lumpy and red so I can't wear them anymore!! Presumed it was the heat but maybe I'm allergic? I bought myself a cheap silver one for now.

Haha Mummybe don't worry - it happens to us all ;)

I've got a ridiculously hairy belly, but that's due to the fact I shaved it once when I was a kid so it's normally really hairy. I've been using hair removal cream for my appointments as I'm so embarassed haha!

i had hairs on my nipples before I was pregnant! lol well possibly could blame the previous 4 pregnancies! :)

Hey ladies,

At 4 weeks +, I'm experiencing the gas (haha), cramps, and the craziest to me is the vivid dreams...
I woke up this morning laughing in bed because someone said something funny in the dream... Weird stuff!
Apparently, crazy & vivid dreams are quite common.
Anybody else experiencing the same thing?

Hey ladies,

At 4 weeks +, I'm experiencing the gas (haha), cramps, and the craziest to me is the vivid dreams...
I woke up this morning laughing in bed because someone said something funny in the dream... Weird stuff!

This was my very first symptom with my pregnancies. Less than 7 days after conception, I'd start having very vivid, crazy dreams x

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

Hey ladies,

Yes - me too! The last one I had was that I could actually get my baby out of me and I was carring it around in my hand running up to people's ear going "look!! You can hear the heartbeat!! It's amazing!!" and everyone was so excited. Then I put it back in my belly again.

So weird.

We're also going to Alton Towers next weekend and I can't go on any of the big rides. Air is my absolute fave, so of course I had a dream the other night about being on it and loving every minute of it and everytihing was fine. Tried to convince hubby the next morning but nope :(

I've flat out refused to go to alton towers

I'm not paying 40 quid to walk about while them lot have fun on the rides! Ill sulk at home instead :lol:

Any ride big or small with an amount of g force should be avoided as you can detach your placenta and stuff :/

Well we booked it ages ago (staying over with friends in a travelodge!) before I knew I was pregnant, so nothing I can do about it! Hubby is only going on the smiler and that's it, then he's going to walk around with me and look at all the other stuff and go on the rides and things we can do. Looking forward to it actually, coz there's a lot more there to see but we just went before and buzzed round all the big rides!

And yeah - there's no way I would risk it, even if I really wanted to go on it. My bump is far too important!

Last edited:
I like the aquatic bit - with the fish and sting rays and stuff :)

We will go for the fireworks hopefully again this year- I don't mind walking around then as the displays there are amazing! Luckily alton towers is only an hour and half in the car from me :)

Have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back