Funniest symptoms...what's yours?

CountryGirl

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

Me and my sister are only about 6 weeks apart in our pregnancy, and last night we were talking about our symptoms and started to laugh about some of the funny ones. She says she has had loads of moles and freckles appear and I thought it was so funny. When I looked in the mirror though I noticed the same thing (especially on my back and face!).

I was making her laugh because I was saying how my nipples are crazily itchy (sorry if TMI haha!) and I try not to scratch them when talking to people and we were cracking up about all the bizarre things our bodies are doing.

When I first got pregnany I assumed that morning sickness was the major thing, but I've not even had that (been blessed!), just had nausea.

What's some strange/funny symptoms you may have had or have? They may not be "symptoms" I guess, they may just be things your body has started to do that it didn't used to haha!

Could do with a laugh.

Hope everyone is feeling okay today.

Sophie xxx

P.s Happy Hump Day!

Mines the the amount of gas I'm producing

I've never trumped like it- plus they could suffocate a small army

I find it hilarious - hubby not so much :lol:

Hahaha! Yes I forgot that one - I find it hilarious too and, likewise, hubby doesn't.

Feel like I'm getting my own back though. ;)

When I was pregnant with DD, my pubes turned black!!! (I'm a natural red head) that was a shock lol.

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

I have this crazy thing that I'm starving and then 2 minutes into eating I bloat like the Blueberry girl in Charlie and the Chocolate factory.

I have to stop eating because I'm full, then deflate by producing the loudest and longest trumps I have ever done in my life and then I'm hungry again an hour later!

Husband home this weekend - I'm sure he'll be thrilled! LOL!

I have crusty nips lol

Also a killing back!! But I had that before

I have dark hairs growing on my chin, now why would bring pregnant give you a hairy chin?? My tweezers are my new best friend!! X

Hairs are due to hormones and you'll find you have more hair generally. I'm very precious about my eyebrows! However your hair will also look a lot healthier!

defo the farting is the most major one! and they smell like old man farts! lol (like every 2 minutes!)

also I got a rash round my mouth (which I get every cycle at ovulation until AF) two red patches under my bottom lip - makes me look like I put my lipstick on on a bumpy road in the car! lol

Haha these are so funny. Makes me feel normal!

JayJay - the pubes thing is hilarious! I'm strawberry blonde so I hope that doesn't happen to me lol!

I forgot one, I have big spots in my armpits!!

My face was covered in heat rash for a few weeks, that seems to have gone away now .... to be replaced by spots of course!

The excessive wind was a surprise, even more of a surprise to the OH! And my OH says my nips have gotten darker and are starting to sprout dark hairs. He is not a fan of that in the slightest!!

I sneeze when I am feeling hungry or sick!

I developed an allergy to my wedding ring with my dd and again this time. My finger swells up so I've had to take it off! It's made of platinum so not exactly cheap lol x

I developed an allergy to my wedding ring with my dd and again this time. My finger swells up so I've had to take it off! It's made of platinum so not exactly cheap lol x

I remember when I worked in H. Samuel and a pregnant woman and her husband came in and she said she had become allergic to her white gold engagement and wedding rings, so wanted platinum. Her hubby went off to look at watches and she said to me 'well that's my story and I'm stickin to it' lmao, cheeky!

Ladies! I have a huge issue

Palmers coco buttering up my boobies- what do I spot- 2 black hairs on my left nipple

I'm mortified :(

Just pluck them and pretend it never happened!

Already have!! I feel like a hairy beast as the moment! :(

I remember when I worked in H. Samuel and a pregnant woman and her husband came in and she said she had become allergic to her white gold engagement and wedding rings, so wanted platinum. Her hubby went off to look at watches and she said to me 'well that's my story and I'm stickin to it' lmao, cheeky!

:lol: haha that's really funny! Hope she got a nice ring!

She did! She got 2 gorgeous rings and her husband got a watch lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back