Fundus Height Growth Charts

Yep. And I was trying to ask on here the other day whether my chart is right and that im actually supposed to be measuring 2cm behind my week!? Haha! I am not concerned now. Its on the middle line so im sure its fine :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Yeah 50th means
Say u have 100 babies all at the same week as ur baby.. Urs in bang in the middle, 50 measure bigger and 49 or 50 measure smaller.

Mines been at the 95th line a few times.. So hes a big one haha! But they go by average and also MW could be a few cms out! U could have loads of water or be all baby! And depending on babies position and placenta plays a big part!

Some are waaay off when babies are born! Xx

Big babies are the cutest! But he could be smaller as u say.. they could be way off.
And think I must be all baby due to always feeling him leaning against my belly, I brush past him constantly. But that could just be completely normal haha!

Feel ive grown last two weeks or so.. will have to do a bump pic and compare to last one to see if I can see the difference x

Sent from my GT-I9300

My OH didn't understand the centile thing (even though he is an engineer so really should) and when I was talking to midwife about Harrison being on the 1st centile and "people I know (i.e. you dani haha) having babies on the 95th centile" he asked me if that meant our baby would be 95 times smaller hahahahaha! He realised as soon as he said it that it was stupid but me & midwife were pissing ourselves lol!

I'm 34 +4 and I've never been measured at all. I did mention about getting measured weeks ago as i constantly get comments about being huge, but all she did was have a feeI of my bump. Am I the only one at this stage not to have had it done?

I think they tailor the growth charts to your BMI, any previous pregnancies and the 20 week scan so curves may be different depending on those factors, not sure it is the same with every hospital but the one I'm booked at does. I am way over the top line on my chart but my midwife doesnt seem bothered!

My OH didn't understand the centile thing (even though he is an engineer so really should) and when I was talking to midwife about Harrison being on the 1st centile and "people I know (i.e. you dani haha) having babies on the 95th centile" he asked me if that meant our baby would be 95 times smaller hahahahaha! He realised as soon as he said it that it was stupid but me & midwife were pissing ourselves lol!

Ahh haha bless him :p

Its alright mine asked the MW if the birthing pool was big enough for him to get in aswell...... :shock: we both laughe at him! She said uhhhhhh yeah if u really wanted to!?

I then explained itll probs be bloody!? Also i may poo hahahaha
U shoulda seen his face ahaha
Men ay! He wanted to be able to rub my back, i shown him the lil bit where he could kneel OUTSIDE of the pool ahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back