Fundus Height Growth Charts

babyslog

Reaction score
Dont ask me why but i thought it would be cool to see everyones charts!

I understand some might not want to.

But thought it would be cool to compare, i no its all depending on how the MW measures anyway.

Heres mine

image.jpg

is this for your bump measurements Dani? I don't have one I don't think x

yeah its in my green maternity book.

Awww isit depending on different areas the books are different!? xx

ah blonde moment... looked at the front of it and it says

'all wales maternity record' lol
Thought the graphs where standard tho :/ xx

I got a graph from my growth scan but not for my bump growth :( I would like one aswell although I've always been 2 weeks over opps xxx

You should have one they are different records in some parts of Wales but have the graph on it. According to NICE guidelings the fundal height should be plotted on a graph.

I have a graph but only been measured once ha...

My graph looks diff to youra though xx

Here's mine x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 26
she only filled mine in today lol!

She had noted it all down in my notes from each vist.
When i mentioned i had a consultant appointment she went ' ohhh i better get this filled out then, they might tell me off' HA!! lazy cow!!!

Haha seems a few of us have lazy midwives!! I have to remind her what she should be doing when I go because I read up about it... pffft x

Iv just double checked I haven't got one, and don't see her again until 40+4 as I am seeing the consultant at 37+5 xx

u no each vist does she write down the measurements.. aslong as they are noted thats ok. and just mention the chart when u see consultant.

Im not sure in what detail they look into the chart anyway. Of all the times ive been to the hosp none mentioned it hadnt been filled in! xx

Yeh they are all written down at each visit so we've got them if needed :) x

Yours look so different. I thought the whole countries would be the same sheet xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I thought they would b aswell.

Ive got another on a green card that the consultant gas marked for the measurements of bpd and ac from growth scans x

They all have the same 3lines they all go by but strange they r layed out so different?!

Your two are A4 by the looks of it? But I have half a page then at the bottom is pictures to show how its measured xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Yeah mines on a4!
Annoying that they do if differently really. No wonder we r all bloody confused n paranoid half the time lmaooo xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back