fuming at ex friends abortion!

dina.marie

Reaction score
ive posted before about this ex friend and her view of abortion as a form of contraception, she already has 2 kids by 2 different men and quite frankly doesnt deserve them.

basically some friends of mine and OH's split up recently and he has been staying with us. the other night this ex friend texted my OH asking if we could look after her 2 yr old for the day cuz she had a hospital appointment. my OH replied sorry no we are working. She replied it was cuz she was preg and had to go in for a scan! her ex's baby and he had no idea. (the guy staying with us)

The same evening she texted OH again saying she had just covered the bathroom floor in blood and she was so scared etc, so OH told her ex and he went straight round to see if she was ok. he came back fuming becuase it wasnt true and the hospital app was actually for an abortion!!!!! she wasnt even goin to tell him she was having an abortion and she knew before they split up.

What im fuming about is why the hell was she texting my OH pulling at his heart strings saying she was having a mc when she had booked an app to kill ber baby the very next day!!!!

ggggrrrr :twisted:

OMG i can see why you would be furious!! No wonder she is an "ex" friend, she doesn't sound very nice at all. Does she know your history? If she does she is even more tactless imo :wall:

yeh she knows my history. and she had a very oh well shit happens opinion

That is awful!

While it is obviously her choice whether to have an abortion or not (although I do feel that doing it behind her OHs back was low), she put both you and your OH in a terrible position - and showed absolutely no regard for your past experiences.

The most unforgiveable thing is that she lied - which is bad enough in itself, but the way I see it she lied deliberately to get your sympathy knowing what you had been through.

Honestly hun, you are best shot of her - you seem like a sweet, genuine person and you deserve real friends not rubbish like her. Good riddance!

you are so right. she just wanted sympathy and attention. and she knew by texting my OH it would piss me off.

people have their reasons for abortion, but this woman had said to me a few months ago that she thought she was preg but she would have it terminated just because she didnt want to be pregnant in the summer but they were gonna be ttc in a few months anyway, i was relieved when she got a BFN. but now its actually happenened!

i had said to her why dont u use contraception if u dont wnna be preg? and she replied that her OH's dick is too big for condoms!!!!

that says it all really!!!!! GOOD RIDDANCE!!!

Oh my lord.

People like that don't deserve to have children anyway.

Sorry if that offends anybody. I understand that some people have totally legitimate reasons for having abortions. I just feel that using abortion as a contraceptive is completely wrong.

babyblonde said:
Sorry if that offends anybody. I understand that some people have totally legitimate reasons for having abortions. I just feel that using abortion as a contraceptive is completely wrong.

i totally agree with u

oh my god hun, no wonder you're p*ssed off, i would be too. how completely inconsiderate of her, no wonder she's an ex friend.

in this day and age there is no reason to be pregnant when you don't want to be. there are so many different forms of contraception and there's the morning after pill. people who use abortions as a form of contraception drive me mad.

:hug:

babyblonde said:

I feel exactly the same. I think we are all hyper-sensitive to this sort of attitude as we would do anything to have a wonderful little baby and not keep losing them but still. I have always felt this way. I have a 'friend' who has had 2 abortions, both from one night stands she didn't bother using protection with. All through out university time she slept with a different man every other night, she confessed once she only used protection half the time (although I think it's a much smaller percentage personally) so it's a wonder she didn't get pregnant more often.

I would go off at her occasionally because she was wasting NHS money (of which there is precious little) on something that was completely preventable, plus thinking even back then of all the people in the world who can't have children or are just praying for their chance to be a parent, and here was my stupid friend.

Honestly hon, you seem lovely and I reckon you're much better off without the attention-seeking little snake!

HUGS!

dina.marie said:
yeh she knows my history. and she had a very oh well sh*t happens opinion

She deserves a slap ! can see why she is a X friend !

you know you can get comdoms for large willys :D (don't ask how i know :lol: ) hun i remember when you posted about it before youre x friend sounds like a total moo and i would be inclined to have a right go at her :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: hopefully she won't bother you again and you can move on from that silly girl :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sounds like your ex-friend is seriously messed up! I don't disagree with abortions at all, sometimes you can accidentally get pregnant and have reasons for terminating the pregnancy but to use it as a form of contraception is awful! And I agree, to ring up your OH when she is lying! No wonder you no longer consider her a friend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back