how insensitive

tracey 2

Reaction score
i just cant believe how insensitive some people can be. Im just having a major rant so keep away.

Well a friend of mine well sort of ex friend (she doesnt know what happened with chloe) i bumped in to her today and she said she was pregnant (she said she was 2 weeks pregnant, cant you know that early) as far as i know she wasnt trying or anything.

So i said congrats etc and she started saying she was having an abortion (i hope no one is offended by this). I have nothing against abortion and i said ok well as long as its what you want, didnt know what to say really she starts going on about she is to young (she is 19) and that she doesnt have any money (yep she does and lives in a flat whwere her mum pays everything). Im proberly being a complete cow and everything but im pretty sure she is lying i dont know why just something is telling me this, she has made up some pretty bad stuff before and i just dont know she wants my number so we can keep in touch but its too hard time for me at moment.

Should i keep in touch or what i just cant be sucked in by her but if she is telling the truth possibly should i support her. I cant tell her about chloe i just cant.

Anyway iv proberly read this back and sound like a cow, if anyone takes offence to this or anything just PM and il remove it im sorry :hug: :hug:

first hunh :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
personally i wouldnt keep in touch....sounds a bit funny to me too...
she doesnt need to know about chloe hun. keep her memory with you hun. if you cant trust a person they have no right to know xxx
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: remember im here or on the phone if you need me x

No you don't sound like a cow hun, and i for one can't imagine why a person would want to tell you that she is pregnant and then bring up the fact that she is having an abortion, yes i would understand if you two were close friends but i guess your not?

No i wouldn't want to keep in touch, i feel it would be to hard for you and especially if the girl does turn out to be lying.

Like Sarah said you keep your memories of chole with you. :hug: :hug: :hug:

totally agree with what the other girls have said- your not a cow, this girl
was obviously looking for attention, she has issues, but you have yourself to consider and it would only be upsetting keeping in touch with someone
like her- i would try and put her out of your mind hun! anyone genuine would not tell someone something like that just off hand- its definitly sus!
:hug: :hug:

Sounds like classic attention seeking behaviour. I had a friend exactly like it and now I don't speak to her... For one theres no way you'd know you were 2 weeks pregnant unless you were actively trying for a baby and even then, if you were why would you want an abortion... ??? Doesn't make sense... :think:

No tbh, right now at this point in your life Tracy you have enough problems of your own to be getting on with. Your problems were not of your own making, and I think you would be well within your right not deal with this... And I don't think it makes you a cow in the slightest.

Either way, if she is lying or telling the truth, the consequences are going to make you upset and you need time to heal... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

for no other reason than your own sanity, keep back from her just now. You have been through too much to be getting involved with someone with that kind of problem.

no you don't sound like a cow - its quite common attention seeking behaviour - and I deal with it a lot at work :roll:

I can generally tell straight away just by instinct who is lying - and I guess you probably can too.

Don't stay in touch hun - you have enough to deal with without being drained by attention seekers :hug:

lauramumof2 said:
for no other reason than your own sanity, keep back from her just now. You have been through too much to be getting involved with someone with that kind of problem.

Thats exactly what I would of said :hug:

Dont give her the time of day, you are still grieving sweetie and need the support of people who care

Big kisses from me and the Rubster xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: u dont sound like a cow

it is a bit weird someone ur not that close to would say something like that :think:
even if she is tellin the truth tho u dont need that right now. dont give her ur number.
so sorry u gotta deal with this :hug:

thanks girls i dont think i will be keeping in touch with her when i read it back i sounded like such a cow but thats not me it really isnt i just felt so bad for thinking that.

anyway will take all your advice i dont really need this i know and im sure there isnt something right, if i see her around il walk the other day

thank you all :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back