Fully cooked :-)

Butterflykisses

Reaction score
37 weeks today. Baby can make his appearance any day now :) Though my mum would prefer if he stayed where he is until 12 June - the day she and dad come home from holidays lol

Fab felling to get to 37 weeks aint it, im there today to so excited :dance::dance:

Congratulations on bein 37 weeks! Come on baby!! Xxx

Yay for us x i can't wait either x

37 weeks pregnant. Team blue!

Congrats!! :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Yay for all the full termers lol! I am under strict instructions to not have him between 11-15 June as my sister is on holiday and one of my birth partners :) And I'd rather him not turn up on the 8th as that's my birthday, any other day is fine by me though :) xx

Any time will do for me. I'm only having dh with me at birth. Don't see me goin early anyway as I have absolutely no indications apart from period like cramping now and again. Not even sure if I've had BH???

I think I have been getting BH the last few days, feel them all at the top of my bump but nothing low down. So not expecting anything soon :) I think if anything I will be late, as original due date was July xx

Then mayb I am getting them as I feel top of bump tightening. Babies will come web they're ready not wen want them too just cos we wanna do things like sleep on tummy, be able to get off sofa easily etc lol

Omg, I so want to be able to sleep on my front too, been so uncomfy lately and finding myself as far over on to my belly as I can then I panic and roll over xx

I've known people to sleep on tummy whole way thru (my own mum with both of us) but I got really I comfy early on. Some nites I get sort of half way there supporting myself with one leg at strange angle. Those r nites I get best sleeps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back