Woo ! Fully Cooked :)

KirstyR

Reaction score
finally 37 weeks now with a fully cooked bun in the oven :)

finding it really hard to sleep at night, constantly turning over from one side to the other !

Baby was not engaged on friday when the mw checked so she told me to get marching!! shes still rolling around like she has no plan to come out just yet,

booked in to have a sweep at 40 weeks at home, then the day after im seeing the consutant, she will then make the decision of weather to induce me as i was measurig 42cms on friday !

come on baby girl ! were all dying to meet you :)

xx xx

:yay: congrats on being fully cooked hun. Get bouncing on that ball and walking up hill :) Won't be long now until you meet your baby girl xxx

thank you , im going to a ball this week, im asuming its just a gym ball right ?

xxx

Congrats on having a fully cooked LO in there :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Congratulations on being fully cooked!! Hopefully LO won't keep you waiting much longer! x

I think the actual birthing balls are bigger but to be honest I just got a gym one from TK Maxx xxx

Thank you, I hope she hurrys up and decides to drop soon :) everything is sorted now and just waiting to take place ! X x

Congrats :)
I was measuring 38cms or weeks @ 32weeks and 43cms or weeks @ 36weeks :eek: lol
I've also had 2 growth scans and hes a good sized baby lol.

I've been finding it so hard to sleep for ages now, turning over is a huge effort mostly because my spd is sore. I'm booked in for an elective section next wednesday :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back