Fully cooked YAY!

Kay Kay

Reaction score
Well as the title says, I'm 37 weeks today and feeling in a great mood about it! So happy and grateful to get to this stage. My wee boy is all done developing and now is just getting chubbier and cuter :dance:

I only finished work on Friday so it's just day 2 of mat leave so I haven't reached the bored stage yet. Just been doing washings and pottering about trying to get organised. Bags are pretty much packed.

Midwife appt yesterday showed his head is down but not yet engaged (she didn't seem bothered by this). She estimated his weight at my due date to be 8lbs so I'm chuffed with that.

Got a sweep in 2 weeks time so we will see what happens then.

Well that's me. In the meantime I'm cheering on my lovely bump buddy laurat, official due date today!! So look out for a labour thread from me on her behalf, hope it's soooooon! :clover: :swaddle:

Woooooo all cooked, now it's a big waiting game!

Can I ask, how come ur having a sweep in 2 weeks? My mw won't do the til ur over by a few days :/ x

Woooooo all cooked, now it's a big waiting game!

Can I ask, how come ur having a sweep in 2 weeks? My mw won't do the til ur over by a few days :/ x

Hey laura, I honestly don't know why, she didn't say. I sort of winced when she mentioned it and she said 'do you want to have this baby or what?' lol. Hopefully you won't need one anyway hun and your girlie arrives on time (or even better a bit before) xxx

I'm almost changing my mind and wanting one now haha! I said I wouldn't have one again after I spent 5 days contracting, but my mw said that could have happened anyway, so don't no what to do.

Can see me asking for one when I'm around 39 weeks cuz I really don't wana go overdue again! X

i got MW thurs.. think im guna have to ask when i can have one haha! x

Yay to fully cooked sweety...keepin everythin crossedthat bubs doesnt keep u waiting too long now xxx

Aww how exciting Kay Kay!! It only seems like yesterday we were in LTTC never thinking we would be here and now your about to have your gorgeous little boy!! Cant wait for your labour thread! x

Happy fully cooked day sweets! It's such a nice feeling isn't it! Xxxx

Sure is Claire! Having a productive day in the house although my feet are starting to swell now so it's cuppa time and feet up :)

Thanks Laura it's mad to get to this point after all that time stuck in ltttc. Feel so grateful xxx

Happy Fully Cooked Day! Hope you won't have to wait too long! xx

Yay Yay to fully cooked baby Kay Kay!!

Will be looking out ofr Laurat labour thread too.... ooohhh how exciting! xxx

Yaaaay!!!! Fully cooked smudge KayKay!!!!!

weeeeeeeeeee to fully cooked - must be amazing to get to 37 weeks omg its flying by
glad u off though and pottering and before u know it baby be in your arms xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back