It's my due date!!!!!!

LucyB.

Reaction score
So today after 9months of counting down week by week day by day it's my official due date and I feel ....... Fine :( no twinges or anything as of yet just a very wriggly baby which I'm not complaining at!! Got my midwife appt today at 10.40am where she will offer me a stretch and sweep which I will definitely take so hopefully something will start from there! Does anyone know how successful sweeps are at starting labour?? I just want my little boy here now in my arms safe and sound. Absolutely can't wait for a big cuddle xxxxxx

Happy due date due date buddy!!

Happy due date to you both.

Lucy, sorry i don't know about success rates but i hope your sweep works! Xxx

Happy due date to you both!

Sorry, I also don't know about success rates but good luck! X

Thanks girls!! I'll race u spammy haha xxx

About success rates but I hope things get going for you soon x

Happy due date girlies :D

Fingers crossed your sweep works Lucy!!!

Happy due date!! My friend had a sweep on Monday, and had her little boy Tues afternoon, so fingers crossed! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Happy due date ladies x hope the sweep kicks things off x

Happy due date :)

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

My SIL had 3 failed sweeps... sorry! But each lady is different!

Happy Due Date!! xxx

Just got back from my sweep, I was really optimistic as I'd had diarrhoea this morning which I know is a sign (sorry tmi) but when she tried to do the sweep she said my cervix was thinning which is good although it was still posterior so she couldn't do an actual membrane sweep and his head isn't far enough down. I'm a tad disappointed although George is absolutely fine which is more important to me than anything! Time to get bouncing away on my ball I think!!! Xxx

Happy due date Lucy and spammy! Sorry the sweep didn't go so well Hun, but it might still be enough to get things rolling in the right direction! Xx

Glad LO fine. I had a sweep done on tues and still nothing but she did saymy cervix was not ready! Good luck anyway xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back