Frustrated...

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Hello ladies....Does anyone else find that their little ones really struggle with any sort of lumps/texture in purees when they are teething? I feel like I am going backwards with Hannah. She used to handle textures great but she seems to be struggling again now and I can only put it down to teehing...she seems to gag much mroe easily and then this makes her throw up! She even gagged on mashed banana :( She is fine with finger food...toast, rice cakes...i even gave her the banana in slices after the threw up and she was fine handlign that...so she can chew. Maybe i am expecting too much from her with the pureed food but it just seems she cant or doesnt know to chew when it's coming off a spoon. sound familiar to anyone...?xx

Maybe she has gone off the texture chloé would eat mac and cheese texture type things but if she got lumpy mash she would throw up or throw a paddy she is just starting to eat veg soup now and is 2 tomorrow but picky she still doesn't like mash or mashed banana but will now eat blueberries and yoghurt so is getting used to that

Charlie is being fussy lately with foods, won't eat mash or spaghetti anymore, think he's gone off them. However his new favourite is soups with lots of pieces of bread put in the bowl so they go all soft, could try that?

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Chloe likes that too soup and bread but she doesn't like lumpy puréed food the only other thing she will eat that's like that is porridge but thick porridge or she won't entertain it! Lol she eats all solids like a whole banana and veg but she won't eat toast either?! Which she used to love! Or bread?! She will only on the odd occasion eat toast if the butter is spread while its still hot and its right to the edges! Lol

i went into tesco and felt some of the ella's kitchen pouches and stuff for 7+ months and 10+ months and they are smoother and thinner than she eats. so i feel a bit better...think i have been trying to run before we can walk. So judging off those and the other puched/jar food for her age...she is doing fine!

She ate all her tea which was quite thick puree with the odd soft lump here and there...it was beef stew, so i think we are okay. i just worry.......want her not to be fussy and be a good eater but i also know they all go through their little phases xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back