Fruit

Hi L

I can't really give any advice as I found it so easy. I'm sorry if that sounds bad, but it really was. My whole life changed the day I found out, and I went from drinking, smoking party girl to staying in with a glass of water reading a book girl!!

The longer you can hold out, the easier it will become. Just tell yourself you have no choice and that you HAVE to do this for your baby, every cigarette restricts oxygen to the baby. That would do it for me.

Sorry I haven't got any better tips but as I said, it just came naturally.

Good luck

Kim if this helps, my friends auntie smoked all the way through and not only was the baby small but her afterbirth was black!!! Good luck honey.

I think you have me mixed up, I have stopped smoking, it was someone else I was replying to who asked for tips.

OHHHH Davina u got me there, giving up for sure now
**quickly puts out fag and hope no one seen her with it** :lol: :lol: :lol:

im gonna be smoke free from nowwww(well im gonna ry my best, i promise :oops: :oops: )

bec x x x

I am ever so sorry Kim, i hope that i didnt offend. the message was intended for Lisa (who i hope that the message doesnt offend as well). I am feeling absolutely dreadful today and my mind is racing about everywhere.

once again i am sorry

xx

Don't worry it's fine, I was just concerned that the person who it was intended for would not get it. I'm not offended at all you're absolutely right!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back